TB-500 / BPC157 Dose question for Newbie

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Didn't feel like a new thread on the same peptide was worth it so I ask here:

My brother started BPC157 and TB500 yesterday. He asked me to ask you guys if the injection burns because that's what he's getting.

This is not my area of expertise. Personally I don't think it's going to do shit for him.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Didn't feel like a new thread on the same peptide was worth it so I ask here:

My brother started BPC157 and TB500 yesterday. He asked me to ask you guys if the injection burns because that's what he's getting.

This is not my area of expertise. Personally I don't think it's going to do shit for him.

I TBH, dont understand how it could burn much
Its a relatively simple SubQ injection.

personally all the Peptides ive tried from different companies, never got a burning sensation, other than maybe 1 or two bad shots over the years

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I TBH, dont understand how it could burn much
Its a relatively simple SubQ injection.

personally all the Peptides ive tried from different companies, never got a burning sensation, other than maybe 1 or two bad shots over the years
His brother injected IM.

I've done both sub-q and IM. Both had a cooling sensation to me.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
I only had an issue with burning on 1 vial of BPC and it was easy for me to narrow down the issue. The BPC was the second vial I used from the same batch but was reconstituted with a new bottle of BAC water. I tried a different bottle of bac water on the next vial and no burn. I then tried just BAC water from the other bottle and it burned. I figured that BAC water had too much benzyl alcohol in it.

Reaction score
I bought BPC157 5mg.8 dollars for one bottle, is it cheap or expensive? I'm not sure about the price.

Reaction score
8.00 would be very cheap and I would question what is actually in it.
My friend introduced me to buy from that lady. They said they have their factory to produce and suppply for many wholesale sellers. They also show me the lab report to prove the purity of bpc 157. I feel good after using it.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
But they have lab reports to show the quality and my friend also bought from them. They even can give us better price if we buy more.
They can show you reports of real stuff and put sugar in your vial and you would not know. The only way to know is sending out one of your vials to be tested.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
But they have lab reports to show the quality and my friend also bought from them. They even can give us better price if we buy more.

what @Butch_C said

Ill bet you its a "In house" report

Meaning its not worth the paper its written on

956Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My friend introduced me to buy from that lady. They said they have their factory to produce and suppply for many wholesale sellers. They also show me the lab report to prove the purity of bpc 157. I feel good after using it.
BPC is cheap, wouldn't worry.

Reaction score
They can show you reports of real stuff and put sugar in your vial and you would not know. The only way to know is sending out one of your vials to be tested.
We didn't test BPC 157 yet.but we tested their hgh before.It's great quality.

New Threads