the gap

andy

Elite
Reaction score
what should be the gap between PCT and my next cycle.
And more importantly why, how do I explain my mate to not rush it.

basically he's this stubborn guy ,we run our first cycle together and now we got left 11days in our PCT. straight after he wants to jump on juice again though i said him we need to wait for our natural test to start working again properly do blood-test make sure everything is fine.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
standard rule of thumb is time off=pct + time on.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
according to the sticky post in this forum for a first cycle, it states that the amount of time off should be equal to the amount of time on including PCT. I have a bit of a hard time beveling that most people actually wait that long.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
well and do people really stay off for 16-20weeks? it's hard to believe.

could I get away if I wait 4weeks ? 8 weeks?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol...it’s just like the TRT deal...seriously doubt anyone waits that long..

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
standard rule of thumb is time off=pct + time on.

What Gibs said but it is a personal discussion.

what should be the gap between PCT and my next cycle.
And more importantly why, how do I explain my mate to not rush it.

basically he's this stubborn guy ,we run our first cycle together and now we got left 11days in our PCT. straight after he wants to jump on juice again though i said him we need to wait for our natural test to start working again properly do blood-test make sure everything is fine.

Here you are asking for a friend.

Here you're asking for yourself. Which one is it?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
What Gibs said but it is a personal discussion.

Here you are asking for a friend.

Here you're asking for yourself. Which one is it?

me and him, we doing it together atleast for now.
being honest to wait 16w is bit long. that's why I wanna know why it is so important.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

If you only wait that long you'd might as well just blast and cruise.

Either do it in moderation (2-3 cycles a year) or don't come off.

Suppressing then jumpstarting your system 4-5 times a year may be worse than it staying suppressed.

This is pure spreculation on my behalf.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe there are some that wait 20 weeks. I personally do not know of any. I know of guys that may wait up to 12. Im in a blast and cruise group. No PCT for me.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
If you only wait that long you'd might as well just blast and cruise.

Either do it in moderation (2-3 cycles a year) or don't come off.

Suppressing then jumpstarting your system 4-5 times a year may be worse than it staying suppressed.

This is pure spreculation on my behalf.

hmm... i see.
Well thanks, it helped!

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe there are some that wait 20 weeks. I personally do not know of any. I know of guys that may wait up to 12. Im in a blast and cruise group. No PCT for me.

what would be the amount u take while cruising? is it test only around 100-200mg?
and... what about kids, if I want any in the future. can u have kids once on the path of blasting and cruising ?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I cruise at 250mg a week. Test E. I am 50 so I don't have to worry about kids, but from what some experiences from guys here, they have no problems having kids while cruising or blasting for that matter.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I was running 600mgs of test prop and got my wife pregnant. I pct tho I’m almost 30 and I’m trying to stay away from trt as long as I can. Like Jin sai, I’ll run 2-3 cycles a year and I don’t plan on using anything too suppressive(deca, Tren) or too high dosages until I jump on trt. But I’m not a competitor so we’re on different boats. It may be better for you to blast and cruise if this is your lifestyle.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I cruise at 250mg a week. Test E. I am 50 so I don't have to worry about kids, but from what some experiences from guys here, they have no problems having kids while cruising or blasting for that matter.

okey... Thanks a lot.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I was running 600mgs of test prop and got my wife pregnant. I pct tho I’m almost 30 and I’m trying to stay away from trt as long as I can. Like Jin sai, I’ll run 2-3 cycles a year and I don’t plan on using anything too suppressive(deca, Tren) or too high dosages until I jump on trt. But I’m not a competitor so we’re on different boats. It may be better for you to blast and cruise if this is your lifestyle.

looks like blasting-cruising suits better for my lifestyle.
But what happens when let's say after three years of blasting-cruising I want to come of and rely on my natural test. Do I PCT and then TRT or by that time the train is gone and I have to rely on injectibles for rest of my life?

andy

Elite
Reaction score

so would u cruise for 30 days like some would do PCT and then just jump straight back to blasting or would u wait some time ? I know.newbie questions,but I can't find the info online. it's like no-one wants to talk about it.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I will cruise for about 8-10 weeks. Then I will jump back on a blast. If I have a show coming up, I might cut the cruise just a little short so I can work on cut cycle.

New Threads