Trans Gender athletes and the future of sport.

Reaction score
There have been many inspiring Trans gender athletes as of late. With these achievements comes public debate. The purpose of this post is to gauge
the response of members as to how this phenomenon should be addressed.

It seems that genetic males have the advantage over their genetic female counterparts. What about when the tables are turned? Should genetic females be allowed to participate in male sports, such as bodybuilding and powerlifting?

Please read the following about a young man who had great success in the male bodybuilding world as a genetic female.

Does the double standard apply in both directions? Should genetic female's be allowed to complete in men's sport?

Reaction score
When enough people who understand that the difference between men and women isn't in our heads. It is reality. We know what test can do more than anyone.

Reaction score
Is this real? M to F, of course they will step up and actually believe they are doing the right thing. F to M, I have never known it to happen and I seriously doubt if it will. But if so, let me know, especially in combat sports. I saw a M to F mixed martial artist who competed against extremely talented real F and simply pummeled her and broke her jaw in the process. What infuriated me was the transgender was actually proud like something was accomplished. It was assault pure and simple. Maybe against each other, I'd be cool with that.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
This story is getting big right now:

Five West Virginia middle-school track athletes who protested the participation of a transgender student in a recent competition have been barred from future meets and are now engaged in a legal battle with their school district that could end up at the Supreme Court.

On April 18, during the 2024 Harrison County Middle School Championships, the student athletes — all girls — made local headlines by stepping out of the shot-put circle, choosing to forfeit rather than compete against a 13-year-old transgender female. The silent protest came after a federal appeals court struck down part of West Virginia's transgender sports ban, allowing the 13-year-old in question to compete at her team's events.

The students' protest, lasting about 10 seconds, was aimed at expressing their disagreement with the decision last month from the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals that the state "Save Women's Sports Act" was a violation of the 13-year-old's Title IX protections, which ban sex-discrimination in schools.

Their protest has cost them a chance to compete in future events — a move that has now triggered a state lawsuit alleging infringement on their rights to free speech.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
There have been many inspiring Trans gender athletes as of late. With these achievements comes public debate. The purpose of this post is to gauge
the response of members as to how this phenomenon should be addressed.

It seems that genetic males have the advantage over their genetic female counterparts. What about when the tables are turned? Should genetic females be allowed to participate in male sports, such as bodybuilding and powerlifting?

Please read the following about a young man who had great success in the male bodybuilding world as a genetic female.

Does the double standard apply in both directions? Should genetic female's be allowed to complete in men's sport?
I am soo fukken confused now....

I dunno it's seems more fair than a trans man transforms to a"female" and beats real women at they sports just with the sheer power and different bone density ? dunno...

stop the earth.
I want to get the fuk out now !

andy

Elite
Reaction score
from the other hand .. if she's ex female and now she's a man.
as a female she should had have smaller waist, tinnier bones and conecctions wich might be a big visual aid in BB.

but then again.
I don't want to get in it.
Im open-minded dude but this shjiat sickens me

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would love to rag doll one of these gender confused weirdos just to show them your not a female

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
A judge has struck down a ban on transgender athletes in Long Island county, NY:

A New York judge on Friday struck down a Long Island county’s order banning female transgender athletes after a local women’s roller derby league challenged it.

Judge Francis Ricigliano ruled that Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman didn’t have the authority to issue his February executive order, which denies park permits to any women’s and girl’s teams, leagues or organizations that allow female transgender athletes to participate.

He wrote in his 13-page decision that Blakeman’s order was aimed at preventing transgender women from participating in girls’ and women’s athletics in county parks, “despite there being no corresponding legislative enactment” providing him with such authority.

“In doing so, this Court finds the County Executive acted beyond the scope of his authority as the Chief Executive Officer of Nassau County,” Ricigliano wrote.

Amanda Urena, president of the Long Island Roller Rebels, which challenged the order, said the decision sends a “strong message” against discrimination.

“Today’s decision is a victory for those who believe that transgender people have the right to participate in sports just like everyone else,” Urena said in a statement. “County Executive Blakeman’s order tried to punish us just because we believe in inclusion and stand against transphobia. Trans people belong everywhere, including in sports, and they will not be erased.”

New Threads