UG Wishlist for 2022

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
I don't care if he wants it. Force it on him. He can use it or ignore it. We need someone like him. Smart as shit, open minded and out there at the same time.

If I was a woman I'd jump on his cock. Plus his knowledge of aas in general and bodybuilding/power lifting. Maybe he's part of the lizard people or a secret Marxist lol. Jol for mod jol for mod jol for mod,!!!!

This isn't a jab at current mods. You guys do a great job. Hands down. You deal with all our shit and mine and I know I'm a cock sucking asshole sometimes.

He'd be like replacing German. She was awesome. He'd be awesome. He'd help the awesome we have already it. It would make more awesome

Vote for Pedro

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I don't care if he wants it. Force it on him. He can use it or ignore it. We need someone like him. Smart as shit, open minded and out there at the same time.

If I was a woman I'd jump on his cock. Plus his knowledge of aas in general and bodybuilding/power lifting. Maybe he's part of the lizard people or a secret Marxist lol. Jol for mod jol for mod jol for mod,!!!!

This isn't a jab at current mods. You guys do a great job. Hands down. You deal with all our shit and mine and I know I'm a cock sucking asshole sometimes.

He'd be like replacing German. She was awesome. He'd be awesome. He'd help the awesome we have already it. It would make more awesome

Vote for Pedro

Well at least we know you like riding the fnck pole?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New Threads