Valkyrie labs review

Capthowdy

Reaction score
I got my labs back today on valk test cyp . On 500mg a week I’m at 1500 ng/dL . I can’t vouch for other products. But if the test is under dosed then other stuff is too. I do not recommend this lab . On a positive getting labs was ez af and I got my results back in like 4 days . If any one needs help getting labs pm and I’ll send you the info . I’m in the USA east coast using lab corps btw .

this is the second garbage source I’m going through with under dosed gear. I only ordered from them bc years ago I placed several orders and never had this issue . I have a third source I’m waiting on an order to come this week and I will be getting labs done on that as well

so now I have a bunch of “test” that’s under dosed . What would you do with it ? Double up on shots to use it or get rid of it. Idk why I am having this much of an issue. I don’t remember ever having run into so much bunk gear untill now .

Last edited:

Capthowdy

Reaction score
C778E510-74B2-4E39-8588-0ACFBBD71985.jpg
here is the test . Finally figured out how to get a pic on here .

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Jesus, I pull >1500 at 180 mg per week... Granted, I would expect your testosterone levels to be a bit higher with your high free testosterone level where it is. I'd say you were in the 2000s.

EDIT: You are still underdosed.

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Jesus, I pull >1500 at 180 mg per week... Granted, I would expect your testosterone levels to be a bit higher with your high free testosterone level where it is. I'd say you were in the 2000s.

EDIT: You are still underdosed.

i was talking to a buddy and he said that’s his lab may not show you higher then 1500 and that I should pay attention to the free test . He claims the gear isn’t bad bc of the feee test here .

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I don't know if we can go by free though. This is what mine was when I was on something else to purposefully lower SHBG:

totaltofree.jpg

Crap, that grab was hosed. At 881 total testosterone I had 37.7 free...

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Wow. That little bird beak in front of the 1500 means “greater than”. They dont measure above that. This is very common in many labs and is taught in most all middle schools.

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Wow. That little bird beak in front of the 1500 means “greater than”. They dont measure above that. This is very common in many labs and is taught in most all middle schools.

i used lab corps this time . Next
time I’m gonna use quest and see if it’s any different?.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You should be about 2500 mg/dl at your peak on that, give or take.

If I draw blood in the AM, I have my results back by the next afternoon. Privatemdlabs.com

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210518-200701.jpg

This is the test you want Gadawg is correct it's capped at 1500. This goes to 3000.

Use privateMD

Capthowdy

Reaction score
I have an update for any one who is in my situation. I used https://marekhealth.com/ to order my scripts . everything went smoothe all the way till I was in the chair getting stuck. So I messaged them about what I was looking for and they do offer a testosterone test with no cap on it . It’s just not on the website yet . If you email them about it they will send you an invoice for the exact test you need . The test cost 76$. Next time I do labs in a few weeks I will be using this route .

Chillinlow

Reaction score
you just made my day!

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I got my labs back today on valk test cyp . On 500mg a week I’m at 1500 ng/dL . I can’t vouch for other products. But if the test is under dosed then other stuff is too. I do not recommend this lab . On a positive getting labs was ez af and I got my results back in like 4 days . If any one needs help getting labs pm and I’ll send you the info . I’m in the USA east coast using lab corps btw .

this is the second garbage source I’m going through with under dosed gear. I only ordered from them bc years ago I placed several orders and never had this issue . I have a third source I’m waiting on an order to come this week and I will be getting labs done on that as well

so now I have a bunch of “test” that’s under dosed . What would you do with it ? Double up on shots to use it or get rid of it. Idk why I am having this much of an issue. I don’t remember ever having run into so much bunk gear untill now .

seems like it’s good to me if it was bunk it probably wouldn’t have any test

New Threads