What does HGH Dimer mean?

Reaction score
No one is going to sell IGF as HGH. It is way more expensive to achieve the same IGF levels than just selling HGH (requires higher dosing to match what you get from HGH). Hell, a lot of people report that IGF peptides aren't even effective.

The IGF test is definitely reliable, it's why it's the standard protocol for determining how effective your HGH really is.

If you've been doing this for a couple of years, and seem to know everything, then why are are you even asking questions.

I've come to the conclusion that they are an askhole. Feels like a waste continuing the back and forth on someone who seems to know everything already despite the fact that they are the ones posting questions. 🙄
I get sucked in. But you’re right.

Reaction score
No one is going to sell IGF as HGH. It is way more expensive to achieve the same IGF levels than just selling HGH (requires higher dosing to match what you get from HGH). Hell, a lot of people report that IGF peptides aren't even effective.
that's what i usually read that you should test for hgh instead of igf-1, the lab recommended testing for both

In any case, it would appear that you're using quite a bit of GH. What does your glucose-control protocol look like?
ah cuz i injected 9iu for testing to check how high it goes
I've come to the conclusion that they are an askhole. Feels like a waste continuing the back and forth on someone who seems to know everything already despite the fact that they are the ones posting questions.

cheer up it was only a question, no one knows everything and i didnt say that i know everything, i was asking if dimer really affects the results..

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
that's what i usually read that you should test for hgh instead of igf-1, the lab recommended testing for both
You were told wrong. The HGH test is so time sensitive to when you injected that there's no way it's accurate. IGF is a slow build up over time and stays in serum for a long time. It's more accurate than GH testing.

Besides, it's the IGF levels that we're interested in... not so much GH itself.

cheer up it was only a question, no one knows everything and i didnt say that i know everything, i was asking if dimer really affects the results..
well, everyone is telling you the same thing and you say stuff like "I've been doing this for 13 years... this is best" doesn't sound like a question. It sounds like you're telling people things / being insistent.

Reaction score
've been doing this for 13 years... this is best
I didnt mention any 13 years 😂 he asked if i know the mechanism i said yes that it breaksdown and turns into igf-1.
so i was asking about the dimer and how does it affect the gh if the purity is high

Reaction score
I didnt mention any 13 years 😂 he asked if i know the mechanism i said yes that it breaksdown and turns into igf-1.
so i was asking about the dimer and how does it affect the gh if the purity is high
Do you know the purity? No. Of course not.

Do you know the dimer? Nope to that too.

Your question is stupid to begin with. So we’re all trying to figure out what the fuck you’re looking for. We basically scatter shot and covered everything and instead of being grateful you act like a cunt.

Good luck if you have any other questions, cunt.

New Threads