What's up.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

So TRT has you off of antidepressants?

Thanks, Snake. Yeah, I'm off and so much happier without them. I'm a crazy son of a bitch, but that's just so I am so **** it. I call the antidepressants boner killers. I still have depression and anxiety at times, but with trt and exercise I can keep it at bay a lot more.

herrsauce

Reaction score
I've heard that a couple times, and I will definitely listen to that advice as everyone here has way more experience than I do. I'm just curious why, is it a diminishing returns kind of thing like gain as much as possible on as little as possible philosophy before going for more? and are there draw backs for doing too much too soon muscle growth wise.

I just believe in the judicious addition of chemicals one at a time. I think that method allows for the user to get a handle on side effects, hormonal fluctuations, and to build a solid foundation. High test, for all intents and purposes, will have your body in a novel state. I am assuming that you are going to run Deca, Tren, Dbol etc. with a moderate to high dose of test at some point.

So if you do a few cycles of high test, obtain lab work, and maintain stable E2 levels, you will be better primed for later cycles. Whether it is totally necessary boils down to personal choice to some degree. But you will grow on 500 mg of test if your diet and exercise regimen are on point. Good luck mate.

Reaction score
Welcome brother to the ug!!! A lot of great info on here from some great people!!

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
Nah, No previous cycling. I developed normally during puberty, but had horrible depression and anxiety which is a symptom of low t, but I had no idea what that was at the time. Doctors kept putting me on antidepressants. My current doc says they are currently studying and in fact think antidepressants and anxiety medications themselves might lower testosterone and increase estrogen and progesterone. So it's like a catch 22. I actually had to suggest the low T test, because I was going nuts and thyroid and low T were the only things left to check.

You have an interesting story, I like it. I've been curious as to whether those medications could lower test or mess with other horomones.