What's your TRT/TRT+ protocol?

Reaction score
Was the jacked dude eating more resting more etc. Looking at one factor does not mean everything else is the same for example. Yes genetics make a difference. But most people are pretty average. Controlled studies tend to show on the average most people tend to fall in the average. And that is what i look at. I find people apply themselves more/better in things they like or believe in then if they don't. But that does not mean that the stimulus is vastly different between people. But that doesn't mean they are different from a physical standpoint. When you put mice on the same diet same treadmill etc they don't seem to have a very wide range as to what happens. But for some reason people don't like that sort of thing being done to them than being dissected later for a good comparison.... go figure!
That makes sense then, if considering the average. I was asking if all things being equal, what would be the factor that results in the difference. Genetics and application seems to be the deduction here.
Thanks!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Bud…. Surely you didn’t think I meant actual lawnmowers… I’m only saying that some folks (when all other things being equal - training, diet, etc….) grow either more quickly, fuller muscle bellies, and just seem to have an edge on other folks. Maybe I should have put quotes around “lawn mowers.” 😁
if you didn't mean that then stop saying stupid shit. 🙄

@buck is right, most people are similar and fit in the same bucket. Genetic outliers exist, but why even mention them. They don't matter. All that matters are your goals and if you're working hard enough to achieve them.

Focus on yourself, not other people. These outliers are far and few in between. They literally don't matter.

buck

Reaction score
I tend to assume that most people realize that conversation on the internet for the most part are about what works or works best for most. Unless stated otherwise. To think that someone is going to type out an answer that will apply to every person in world under every situation and condition seems rather outrageous to me. But others have their own opinions.

Reaction score
Very well said by both of you - i really appreciate the feedback and conversation. In life, I’m very analytical and tend to get in the weeds (not the literal weeds, @Send0 😏) for mostly irrelevant reasons; however, it also makes me successful at many other aspects. The main point of the initial question was to get an idea of how different levels work in different people to see if that was something I needed to focus on, in addition to diet and training. The feedback definitely answered that and gave much food for thought.
Much appreciated!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you didn't mean that then stop saying stupid shit. 🙄

@buck is right, most people are similar and fit in the same bucket. Genetic outliers exist, but why even mention them. They don't matter. All that matters are your goals and if you're working hard enough to achieve them.

Focus on yourself, not other people. These outliers are far and few in between. They literally don't matter.
To be fair, I would assume when someone says that someone got jacked pushing a lawnmower that they're referring to someone being a landscaper.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
To be fair, I would assume when someone says that someone got jacked pushing a lawnmower that they're referring to someone being a landscaper.
landscapers aren't putting on slabs of muscle either by just landscaping 😂.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
landscapers aren't putting on slabs of muscle either by just landscaping 😂.
I've known plenty of laborers who have never been in a gym who are probably bigger than the vast majority of people that devote their spare time to getting big.

Landscapers are also the guys that move boulders and work a shovel all day.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I've known plenty of laborers who have never been in a gym who are probably bigger than the vast majority of people that devote their spare time to getting big.

Landscapers are also the guys that move boulders and work a shovel all day.
yes, and landscapers who are bigger than body builders and move boulders is a common occurrence that surely it's the landscaping and not anything else they are doing. I mean they definitely don't use tools or machines for lifting objects that are extremely heavy and have uneven weight distribution. They pick up 200-500lb boulders by hand... 😂

Also, who cares about growing during rest like most normal people. Just take on an extremely physically taxing job that has to be done day in and day out. After all, no one grows while they rest... it's a myth

I'm going to quit training at the gym now and focus solely on landscaping. Matter of fact, all people competing should stop lifting and just landscape instead. This is the way 😂

/s

@69nites I'm just busting balls... no hard feelings man 🤪. FWIW, I'm not arguing they don't exist. I'm saying they are so few and far in between that it doesn't make sense to pick this as something to double down on in a body building forum. Our idea of big is not the same as most peoples, and most people are not going to grow from just landscaping unless they have the genetics of Ronnie Coleman.