Your Muscle Shop experience

Reaction score
Rules
1. Every member here is valued and appreciated. Everyone is to be respected, debate and discussion is encouraged. Flaming, name calling and childish fighting is not. Public call outs and drama is not tolerated.

Easy coming through the door my friend

Apologies to all. I’m not an advocate for any lab or shop.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Rules

Apologies to all. I’m not an advocate for any lab or shop.
You're welcome here but know you're new. It did look like a shill so you can see how you may be called out on that. Maybe it is, maybe not but please follow the rule.

Reaction score
You're welcome here but know you're new. It did look like a shill so you can see how you may be called out on that. Maybe it is, maybe not but please follow the rule.
Yes sir. Honestly hoping someone would come out and say “you’ll be all right” or along the lines of that lol. I’m here for a better lab. That’s all.

I’ll follow all rules from here on out.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Yes sir. Honestly hoping someone would come out and say “you’ll be all right” or along the lines of that lol. I’m here for a better lab. That’s all.

Rules

4. Source Checking: This is not a source board, do not ask anyone for one. This will not be tolerated. We don't know you, do the work and find your own. There is no source checking by staff. If you have a question about a brand or source, post it in the uncensored underground.

You're not off to a good start.

Look, we have a good group of guys here, well for the most part. Maybe just sit down and get involved would help more than look for a sourse. What these guys have to offer will help you way more than any fleeting gear use ever could.

Reaction score
Rules

4. Source Checking: This is not a source board, do not ask anyone for one. This will not be tolerated. We don't know you, do the work and find your own. There is no source checking by staff. If you have a question about a brand or source, post it in the uncensored underground.

You're not off to a good start.

Look, we have a good group of guys here, well for the most part. Maybe just sit down and get involved would help more than look for a sourse. What these guys have to offer will help you way more than any fleeting gear use ever could.

Yes sir. Understood.

Reaction score
So you understand that we're not a source board

And your only reason for coming here was to find a source

I'm no genius, but it sounds like you might want to find a different board.
Yes sir. Dude said I can learn something so I’ll give it a go here if I’m still allowed.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
.. The 500 pills and four vials of testosterone have a street value of $5,400...

What kind of pills were they, gold nuggets?

Lol I wondered that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk