Missing persons

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Made this thread for when people we talk to on a daily go missing for days lol.

This week is Georgia:

Have any of your guys seen him?
Last seen:Bass fishing in the wilderness of georgia, faded into the mist with unknown figure.
Reward:pat on the back

georgia.jpg

If you have information or details, please let us know.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jesus man I'd leave planet earth for that shit!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He was briefly sighted today... If you give me a good locatoin will move to his position and skullfuck his soul in a non homo way. Pics will be included

G

Georgia

LOL. Had no idea about this thread! I have had fishing fever bad guys! Just learned to fish. Always been a hunter but now fishing has me 'hooked'!! I've gotten so damn tan just being out in the boat catching these buggers.

I miss all of you sexy men!

And Jenner too...yum.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was wondering where you were started asking if you got banned but apparently you are unbannable. Then I thought those pics I was posting sent you off the deep end.

Z

Zeek

You have a good memory bro! Georgia is indeed unbannable and there is not even an option to ban near his name.
Everyone else can be banned including myself, Georgia is off limits due to the sexy avatars he keeps ;)

You need to come fishing with me brother!! I have access to somd very old ponds that regularly put up large mouth bass very near the state record!

Georgia is even better, Savanah area having a mild climate the bass have a longer feeding season.

I'm serious about fishing brother!

tell ya what lets go ocean fishing in Miami, we will kidnap MR P and rent a boat for a whol;e day between us. Drink some cold ones and catch tuna!

LOL. Had no idea about this thread! I have had fishing fever bad guys! Just learned to fish. Always been a hunter but now fishing has me 'hooked'!! I've gotten so damn tan just being out in the boat catching these buggers.

I miss all of you sexy men!

And Jenner too...yum.

Z

Zeek

on a serious note guys be aware that many of us are close and even if we just shoot a little shit in the chat box or in threads each day these online friendships can be as solid or even more solid than some of the guys you have locally. So if you think you might be offline for more than a few days let someone know because chances are someone is going to be worried about you.

I know every single one of the active members on this site and I do consider pretty much everyone of you ( with the exception of POB and CFM) a friend ;)

Especially you service members who are in hostile areas! check in let us know all is well

Reaction score
You have a good memory bro! Georgia is indeed unbannable and there is not even an option to ban near his name.
Everyone else can be banned including myself, Georgia is off limits due to the sexy avatars he keeps ;)

You need to come fishing with me brother!! I have access to somd very old ponds that regularly put up large mouth bass very near the state record!

Georgia is even better, Savanah area having a mild climate the bass have a longer feeding season.

tell ya what lets go ocean fishing in Miami, we will kidnap MR P and rent a boat for a whol;e day between us. Drink some cold ones and catch tuna!

If you guys going to Fl to fishing before I get home will be problems and I mean serious shit, lol Georgia is special member here for most of us for sure. And Ez I appreciated that SI members support us downrange and Vets the way only SI know how to do it.

Z

Zeek

Dmn right we support our warriors!! that world out there isn't very pretty and friendly to Americans. We know that what stands between us , our familis etc and bad things is you guys in uniform, can;\'t thank you guys enough!

If you guys going to Fl to fishing before I get home will be problems and I mean serious shit, lol Georgia is special member here for most of us for sure. And Ez I appreciated that SI members support us downrange and Vets the way only SI know how to do it.

Reaction score
Dmn right we support our warriors!! that world out there isn't very pretty and friendly to Americans. We know that what stands between us , our familis etc and bad things is you guys in uniform, can;\'t thank you guys enough!

I can`t thank you guys enough for how you guys care for me (us). Every time I jump on the chat always ppl ask me how I`m doing offering care packages and stuff, even better that some of my own Family.

G

Georgia

I was wondering where you were started asking if you got banned but apparently you are unbannable. Then I thought those pics I was posting sent you off the deep end.

Hahaha. For sure bro. Those pics you threw up had me tired for days after I was through. Had to recover offline.

Wooo! Sounds like a plan. I'm new to this so I might not be the best at it. Well I will keep my sexy avatar up if that keeps me dodging Mr. Banhammer lol! I've been so relaxed lately enjoying this newfound sport called fishing. I have been craving a cold one while I'm in that boat. It just doesn't seem right not to be drinking a Bud while reeling in the bass! Miami here we come!!!

Pikiki, I live on the interstate man. I could go on down there when you get back SAFELY and we could go man. Just chill and you tell me all the stories of Afghanistan. We should bring along HH, Zeek, Lulu and all the locals and have us a good ol' country fish fry!

I can`t thank you guys enough for how you guys care for me (us). Every time I jump on the chat always ppl ask me how I`m doing offering care packages and stuff, even better that some of my own Family.

You're always on my mind buddy. I always hope you're staying safe and no harm comes your way. A friendship online, like EZ said, can be just as strong (if not stronger) than some of the friendships you have in real life.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also Missing Bullseye! (supposed internet issues)

Last seen chasing a large steer down a country road with a large bottle of steak sauce in hand.

Catch that cow & get your ass back here Bro!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol....Bullseyes been having a lot of issues but this is a busy time of year for him to

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'll allow you to kidnap me as well zeek, I love me some fishing!!!! That would be one hell of a time :)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite! It's alright I guess now that i made mod no one likes me anymore. Oh well.