Blood sugar crash

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have dealt with Hypoglycemia for most of my life with having a minimal amount of crashes here and there. In the past maybe a few times a year I would get to the point where I couldn't think straight extremely shaky and feel like I am going to pass out. I take nothing for it but if I am eating right it usually doesn't happen.
I am currently starting 5th week of cycle, up about 18 lbs, but haven't gained a lot in the last week or so. I have have been using winni the last couple weeks also and thought this was the reason for the weight stagnation but this past week everyday I have had an issue with my blood sugar levels crashing so I am trying to figure out what I need to add to my diet to keep the blood sugar in check and get the lbs going back up.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have dealt with Hypoglycemia for most of my life with having a minimal amount of crashes here and there. In the past maybe a few times a year I would get to the point where I couldn't think straight extremely shaky and feel like I am going to pass out. I take nothing for it but if I am eating right it usually doesn't happen.
I am currently starting 5th week of cycle, up about 18 lbs, but haven't gained a lot in the last week or so. I have have been using winni the last couple weeks also and thought this was the reason for the weight stagnation but this past week everyday I have had an issue with my blood sugar levels crashing so I am trying to figure out what I need to add to my diet to keep the blood sugar in check and get the lbs going back up.

I'm Hypoglycemic when I'm pregnant, I have literally pass out & fallen, it's pretty bad.. When u feel the symptoms you need to eat or drink something with sugar in it. Like, raisins, graham crackers, or candy. You could also drink skim milk, regular (not diet) soda, or fruit juice. You may also take glucose tablets.
Just make sure what u eat contains sugar.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is an interesting thought... I wonder if the HCG is the culprit??? I know what to do when it happens I just wasn't sure if there were something missing in the diet and I could be more preventative rather than fixing as it occurs.

POB If I wasn't worried about being a fat ass I probably wouldn't be having this issue in the first place

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are up 18 pounds make sure ur sugar intake is up too