Don`t support Orbitz!!!

Reaction score
Don`t support ORBITZ they don`t support Military families or Soldiers on needs, My wife was asking them to help her out with a change on a plane ticket to go and be there for my Home welcome from Afghanistan and they ask her for $600.00 for change the ticket. She got the tickets to be there before me then our flights change and they are no at the position to help us but only trying to get money. We are being a year fighting for everyones freedom and these ORBITZ company are not a troops supporter so WHY ARE RISKING OUR LIVES FOR PPL LIKE THEM??

Please share this every where you can.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn that sucks.

I'll let my bros know whatsup.

Z

Zeek

Pretty much shit on our miltary and their families and I will never, ever support a company!! quickest way to lose my money! what little I have ;)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck them Piki.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pik I wrote to this on your fb

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow wut a bunch of douches. Get their asses blacklisted. Sounds like Delta charging soldiers comming back from A deployment for overweight baggage.

Reaction score
I want to get these to a higher level so USA all around can see who we deal with as Soldiers when coming home. I posted on their own page on Facebook too and emailed them the link. Thnx guys

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck Orbitz they're shitty...I always deal with Southwest they do a lot for the military and their families. I've never had anything bad to say about them. Delta on the other hand can also kiss my ass.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This happened with another couple about a year ago. They ended up going to the local news and sure enough the airline apologized and took care of the troops.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's pretty fucked up. but I here there have been a few company's lately that have been dicks to military members. For example I was told recently that a few soldiers wrote to Starbucks trying to get them to send coffee to help them stay awake and keep fighting basically.
Starbucks basically said they don't support the war so they can not support the troops

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Horrible situation. We do not get any help from the airlines. Charging extra for bags, and the same situation you are in. Wheter it be civilian or military with orders in hand, they have never helped me. On orders we are allowed one bag at a certain weight, but with what they ask us to pack we are most def over the weight everytime. Average $70+ dollars every time extra charged. "We dont do anything for military" is just a horrible thing to hear when you fight to defend your country.

Four1Thr33: When deployed the few places that did help us out was Dunkin Doughnuts and Starkist!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is some lame ass shit man - i have hear of many bad experiences with them. Don't deal with them but if you ever HAVE to it only do it for something that would NEVER change because they love to bend you over when you need to change something.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As long as I'm a Mod here, I can promise you that Orbitz will never, EVER, be a sponsor.

All kidding aside that is no good man.

Reaction score
They has seing my post on facebook and contacted me today and apologize about the situation and ask me to email the details of what happened. Now I`m waiting with what kind of solution if any they will back to me. Thank you for kind of words and support to us.