Ab Routine

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello SI, need some help with the abdominal muscles. Ab's have always been one of my weaker points and finally decided I want to start focusing on them some more. I want to build a better ab routine I can use weekly, rather than the crunches and leg raises I occasionally do.

Anyone got a routine they have seen good results with or other specific ab exercises? Need to get my 8-pack on like Bundy

G

Georgia

People get too burned out at the end of the day to really kill abs. If that's you go get some Creatine or Amino Energy powder

But anyways.

1) 6 sets of 20+ reps of lower leg pull ups on the ab station

2) 4 sets of WEIGHTED CABLE CRUNCHES (an ab machine with weights)....do around 8-12 reps. Challenge your bigger muscle fibers. And go as heavy as you want but keep reps above 6.

3) Go to a decline ab bench and do 3 sets of as many as you can.

WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO THE WORM ON ZA DANC FLO FOR A MONTH!

G

Georgia

Or abs are made by sticking your finger down your throat. You can be skinny and have abs...but you want nice abs that have humps and need to work at it!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice abs is all diet,I do 100 decline sit ups eod thats it

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People get too burned out at the end of the day to really kill abs. If that's you go get some Creatine or Amino Energy powder

But anyways.

1) 6 sets of 20+ reps of lower leg pull ups on the ab station

2) 4 sets of WEIGHTED CABLE CRUNCHES (an ab machine with weights)....do around 8-12 reps. Challenge your bigger muscle fibers. And go as heavy as you want but keep reps above 6.

3) Go to a decline ab bench and do 3 sets of as many as you can.

WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO THE WORM ON ZA DANC FLO FOR A MONTH!

Thanks brotha, I'll give this a try. I work out at 9pm and am usually too burnt out at the end of the workout to do abs. Haven't ran creatine in a while, might have to get some.

abs are made in the kitchen.
I'm already pretty lean at 10% and my diet is geared towards a very clean bulk. Still want

G

Georgia

Yeah that's what I meant. Abs are usually at the end of the workout which why it's so hard. I work out abs twice a week and any time I'm doing abs I know if I don't have some kind of creatine or energy booster I usually just go home and skip abs. My abs are coming out nicely bc I've really been focusing on them lately with the help of those energy boosters.

I got a free sample of this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/essential-amino-energy.html from BB.com with my order for buying ON's 100% Whey (Mocha Cappucino is they best btw). And it is NO in it...my strength and endurance is up when I take this pre-gym and I usually have enough fuel in me to still want more when I'm done.

It's good stuff. and ORANGE COOLER was the sample flavor...tastes JUST like orange gatorade. So good! Give it a try man!

Emmerz24

Reaction score
I agree with stoked.. Diet is key to being able to see ripped abs

New Threads