Kilo conversion

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone converted an entire kilo of testc? Would it be better to do smaller amounts(500g)?

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Do urself a favor keep the batches small that way if some thing goes wrong u don't lose everything

Solid Snake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how the f did you get a whole kilo??? i cant get a few hundred grams past the border these days so please feel free to share ;) regardless, unless you have some sort of big time operation there is no need to make that much at once. if it's for personal use id maybe make 50g. that would get you 20 10ml vials at 250mg/ml. that should be more than enough to hold you off.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with small amounts. I powerlift with a small crew, so there was a need for half of it, to be converted. However, never again will I order that much raw!

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with small amounts. I powerlift with a small crew, so there was a need for half of it, to be converted. However, never again will I order that much raw!

^^Please dont do that again brother. Far to risky and not worth the trouble. Knew a few guys who did before, sometimes worked, others "FAIL". One time seems to be ok and thats it, after that they just monitor you & track your ass from that point with a mount that size. I only say this cus I'd hate to hear about someone having to go through all the court B.S.

Reaction score
So are all 400 vials for personal use? Lol

Break it down is my opinion.

New Threads