Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah..that was cool..nice find

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice vid. Im always impressed by the chicks in my gym that arent intimidated by us big guys in the free weight section. They are 100% confident in who they are and will jump right in the middle of all the alpha males and do there thing.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is nothing more beautiful than a fit woman's body... its the universal image of "beauty".. I say this with 100% respect to all you hard working girls out there, Men and Women will agree: from an artistic standpoint,.. there's nothing better.

thanks for the vid... the Missus thanks you!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sweet vid. I have respect for the woman that pushes her body to the limits. Its funny how these women could bench press half the guys at my gym. Hysterical.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
they dont get the respect they deserve.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
absolutely stunning, the fit female body is a work of art. I find beauty everywhere I look, from the obvious perfect lines of her figure, to something as simple as a freckle on her nose. I love sharing the weight room with fitness minded women, and when their friendly and down to earth, my workout never seems long enough.

{'Calcul08'}

Lady Member
Reaction score
Nice vid. Im always impressed by the chicks in my gym that arent intimidated by us big guys in the free weight section. They are 100% confident in who they are and will jump right in the middle of all the alpha males and do there thing.

Think being impressed goes both ways - if it weren't for a few guys that are regulars at the gym I frequent I'd probably never venture out into aforementioned section trying to catch up with them weight lifting wise.. It'll take me a while, but one day I'll be able to glance and smile knowing I'm able to lift as much as they can.. :)

Reaction score
I was raised thinking men and women are equal... so why can't a girl have muscle like a guy? Why disrespect someone doing what makes them happy - In today's world, when personal preference doesn't fall in line with a girl's physique(like a muscular girl in relation to what the average guy likes), their understanding is completely clouded. All people, especially men not into this, fear what they don't understand.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
mad respect for the ladies who go hard. my girl lifts and its the best thing ever having someone who just 'gets' the whole bbing lifestyle

Paolos

Reaction score
Nice Video I'm lucky enough to have a "Fit Chick" at home myself... Few are willing to do the work!

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
love seeing a woman with muscle and is fit.
so sexy.
great video.
motivation at its finest.