no excuses ct fletcher

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I worked with a guy that looked and acted identical to him. We even called him ct.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love CT Fletcher!! dudes the bomb!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's getting on my nerves at this point. Quiet the hell down already. And stop swearing.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what do you expect from a pl?

I don't act like that.

He's also not a powerlifter anymore. He has credibility, you can't take that away. I just find him annoying at this point.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The guy is strong as hell and even crazier I suspect. One dude you would not want to meet in a dark alley.

I think I might make a trip up to the metroflex in LB to check him out one day. Maybe show him what's up.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's getting on my nerves at this point. Quiet the hell down already. And stop swearing.

If he was just taking to "the boys" I could tolerate some of the swearing but it's just too much.

Reaction score
In one of his vids he says there's no such thing as overtraining, he trained arms everyay of his life.....now at the gym, I see people training bi's and tri's everyday -_-

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In one of his vids he says there's no such thing as overtraining, he trained arms everyay of his life.....now at the gym, I see people training bi's and tri's everyday -_-

"No such thing as overtraining"..................here we go................joints, tendons and attachments all have a "life expectancy". Talk to a guy with tendonitis or the 50 year old that cannot perform certain exercises due to WEAR & TEAR and tell me about some loud mouth asshole like Feltcher and snap shot ideology.

Sure hip, knee and even shoulder replacement has come a long way but elbows have not. There is absolutely no benefit to hitting arms everyday other than being pumped EGO........besides how many of these guys training arms everyday have ANYTHING you want strength, power or atheistic wise?

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I think that whole thing he does on overtraining is more for motivation than anything bc over training is very real and wastes a lot of gym time the more advanced you are.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think that whole thing he does on overtraining is more for motivation than anything bc over training is very real and wastes a lot of gym time the more advanced you are.

Yep true. Id called it controlled over training instead of bat shit crazy im better than everyone overtraining.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I watch his vids time to time. Motivating then other times ehh kinda annoying.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
His videos are ****ing hysterical! I love his comments!

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now that was motherf...ing inspirational. Lol

New Threads