#meatheadproblems

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just cleaned the grout in the bathroom upstairs... Half way thru and then at completion I had to spend 15 minutes laying on my back on the floor to let a back pump fade...

#dbol

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ha!!! You did the grout. :) that shit ain't fun dood.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahahahahahaha...serves you right!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
next week....ill be there.

how many orals have u experimented with this month coach?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ha!!! You did the grout. :) that shit ain't fun dood.

Yeah man it came out looking nice. Watch for her pics on FB lol. She's gonna shit when she gets home from work :)

next week....ill be there.

how many orals have u experimented with this month coach?

I ran a week of SD and hated it. Glad I gave it a whirl instead of just using for my meet in a couple weeks. If I showed up feeling like that my lifts would have suffered. I'm using 50mg dbol on training days only. Until a week out from the meet I'll run 50mg daily. Then meet day 100mg an hour and a half prior to squatting and after first bench attempt another 50mg.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahahahahahaha...serves you right!

Was just trying to make the woman happy :( It'll be worth it though when she comes home... Nothing turns her on more than when I clean things or do projects around the house... Dead serious.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was just trying to make the woman happy :( It'll be worth it though when she comes home... Nothing turns her on more than when I clean things or do projects around the house... Dead serious.

Really?! LOL, that's cool though...whatever works! You're a good hubby :)

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Hanging my cock out and letting it swing and hit my legs to make the smacking sound usually does the trick too lol.

But POB is right i have always kept a clean house/environment and if i was staying at a girlfriends house or something I would make sure that, after shaving and all that, i left the bathroom cleaner than it was when i showed up. When all their friends are complaining about how messy their husbands and boyfriends are and how they need to clean up after them like a baby then you leaving the bathroom or kitchen clean and sparkling is a turn-on to them (to many of the girls i have been with it was)

Good thing for me its just a good habit my pops instilled in me to always leave something in better condition that you originally found it (especially if it is someone elses item/room/house) but it has paid off many times :)

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Mines the same way. She's rarely turned on.

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you are truely mad at that dbol, get rid of it, it will only haunt you, wait till you have to rake! you know my addy, i will dispose of your demon properly.

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I kinda thought that's where this was going! Nobody cleans the grout for fun

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hanging my cock out and letting it swing and hit my legs to make the smacking sound usually does the trick too lol.

But POB is right i have always kept a clean house/environment and if i was staying at a girlfriends house or something I would make sure that, after shaving and all that, i left the bathroom cleaner than it was when i showed up. When all their friends are complaining about how messy their husbands and boyfriends are and how they need to clean up after them like a baby then you leaving the bathroom or kitchen clean and sparkling is a turn-on to them (to many of the girls i have been with it was)

Good thing for me its just a good habit my pops instilled in me to always leave something in better condition that you originally found it (especially if it is someone elses item/room/house) but it has paid off many times :)

You're pretty much right on there Andro. Her ex-husband was a lazy good for nothing piece of shit who never lifted a finger. I scooped her right up with ease because the first time I came over her house, I thought her tub was dirty. She was making dinner and I said I had to use the bathroom. I scrubbed the shit out of her tub, cleaned her toilet and sink too. Came out 10 minutes later sweating and she looks at me like what the **** were you doing? It was awkward. I said I cleaned your tub. It looked dirty. She goes in, looks at the tub, came back out to the kitchen and pulled my pants down and commended fellatiating me!

My hemorrhoids popped just reading that.

Its brutal the way I like to prep for a meet. I actually got these tips from admin just before my first competition. Weight in, then start pounding down beef jerky, salt and vinegar chips and about 2 gallons of water. I can put on close to 20lbs in a night. Painful pumps, cramps... Its awful but holy shit am I strong. Combine it with all the dbol? Woooooweee!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol, If I did that I'm pretty sure I would die. That's freakin hardcore

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol, If I did that I'm pretty sure I would die. That's freakin hardcore

It gets worse when the weight is actually on you... He was like a 700lb bencher? I can't even squat that much lol. The pressure of that? I don't know how your head doesn't pop off!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man I'm a pussy. Literally, I had a cheat meal last weekend; triple meat whatabuger with cheese, large fry and a large onion ring. Lol, I could feel my heart palpulating for two days after. I'm blasting NPP and feel like shit. Factor in the salt death and by Tuesday I was almost ready to throw in the towel... Almost

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Watched "Glee" last night and found it touching.

#PCTafter2yearsContinuousUse

New Threads