Bang for your buck with low sides?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Just thought Id start a thread to talk about different injectables and orals based on benefits vs cost.

Im sure most of you on here know my situation. Trt guy on first blast of 500 test. Just now dipping my toe into AAS and not sure how far Im ever going to take this stuff. I dont compete in anything, just love training, so I dont have any reason to really risk much health wise and Im pretty happy with the skin Im in. Id like to be a decent bit bigger and have the size where I can finally cut some fat without feeling small and see what Im really carrying around.

Im prone to some anxiety and depression so compounds like tren and dbol are probably never going to be in my thoughts.

I realize everyone is different, and I might be happy with just test alone, but Im researching future blasts so I figured Id see what you guys really like taking. Some people just seem to feel great on certain gear. Ill never be willing to hold a ton of water of risk serious emotional sides so those are out. So, what do you like?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I have anxiety issues and on low test high tren I didn’t have any. No noticeable sides at all except awesomeness

Reactions: Jin

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
test, deca, and although a bit more pricey; tbol

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Well that sounds fun
It was fun enjoyed every minute of it, saying that though on test npp mast and tbol now and still feel awesomeness. Can’t sleep for shit though on this cycle

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
It was fun enjoyed every minute of it, saying that though on test npp mast and tbol now and still feel awesomeness. Can’t sleep for shit though on this cycle

how you liking the tbol and what dose u running bro? i ran ot 100 last 4 weeks of my cycle and fell in love lol

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
You describe my thinking to a tee.

Tren fukked me up as did clomid.
Npp seems to be fine.

You didnt mention estrogen and when mine gets high I get anxiety, obsessive thoughts, cant focus and generally a messed up mentality.
I went from TRT to cycling also, right now im on 800mg test, 550mg npp, 3-400mg mast and it is a challenge to stay on top of my E2, but im doing it. Im using way more aromasin than I did in the past but with these dosages I need 25mg almost EOD.
I have kept notes and also can tell at the first sign of any sides I need to take it.
Hormones and estrogen especially are way more powerful and sometimes sinister than I ever realized.

I recently went through a period of about 3 weeks off and on of being on the verge of doing some really stupid things.

Bottom line, keep your E2 in check.

Reaction score
I’d say if you don’t want water, don’t bother with dbol. Shit makes me feel like a water ballon.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test/deca/var.... no need to go further. :32 (19):

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
how you liking the tbol and what dose u running bro? i ran ot 100 last 4 weeks of my cycle and fell in love lol

Only 4 days in 80mg and I would **** the crack of dawn if I could get up early enough. Pumps are great and feel great just can’t sleep only thing that helps is Xanax and I don’t want to take that regular

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Only 4 days in 80mg and I would **** the crack of dawn if I could get up early enough. Pumps are great and feel great just can’t sleep only thing that helps is Xanax and I don’t want to take that regular

hell yea haha
never had an issue with sleep, i am one tired sob by the time my head hits the pillow

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
hell yea haha
never had an issue with sleep, i am one tired sob by the time my head hits the pillow

i am shattered and falling asleep then light goes off and my head wants to have a party on its own. Must of had 2 hours last night, have half a Xanax bar every 2-3 days though to get a full nights sleep

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I have seen this topic brought up in a few threads about anxiety and depression while on some AAS. For those that experience this, are you talking about after the cycle or during? I guess I am one of the lucky ones that don't seem to have any of those sides. (I don't think) Maybe because I am a prick most of the time anyway and cant tell. lol I just attribute being moody as seeing that my E2 is running a little high.

Really just curious as to what you are feeling while on.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
for your concerns the best options are to stick to low dose test being that test is a highly androgenic compound. Stay away from harsh orals such as dbol and anadrol, keep your cycles on the shorter side, and keep your dosing on the light to moderate side with anabolics such as NPP.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
My last cycle was easy, 400mg test with 200mg tren. BEST CYCLE EVER (for me), tren was low enough to avoid sides while still giving me the benefits of running tren.
It will likely be the only cycle I run going forward with the exception of swapping out the tren for anavar.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Earlier this year, February through April, I did 200 mg of test per week and 400 mg of EQ. Once the EQ kicked in, it was like I was turbocharged with regards to endurance and I had insane pumps while lifting. Only problem, 5 months later, my hematocrit was still high. It was just above the top end of normal, but that is the highest I ever had it since beginning TRT.

New Threads