tren and dnp

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I mean im glad I didnt get either..lol if there is water weight how long b4 it drops off.. been off for 2 days dnt see difference in weight really mayb pd

Reaction score
I got the bright idea to pop a third cap yesterday. 900mg.
sweat was ****ing pouring out of me and still is. I was out shoveling snow of our decks in nothing but my boxers and boots.
I have no idea if im loosing fat. Dbol dosnt bloat me as bad as this. I think im gonna call it quie on the dnp tomorrow and bump my tren up to 200 ed for 4 weeks. Then I'll do another dnp run on my two week cruise.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea zyzz killed over cuz his dose was at a gram...lol

Reaction score
Hey james bro, just wondering on how much fat did u end up losing on ur run with dnp? Any noticeable change in ur physique? Body fat percentage drop at all? Any more weight lost after discontinuing use of dnp? Some people have said after discontinuing for about 3 -5 days u actually start losing a ton of water weight as well so I was just curious if this happened to u?

Reaction score
Hey james bro, just wondering on how much fat did u end up losing on ur run with dnp? Any noticeable change in ur physique? Body fat percentage drop at all? Any more weight lost after discontinuing use of dnp? Some people have said after discontinuing for about 3 -5 days u actually start losing a ton of water weight as well so I was just curious if this happened to u?
I only lost about 4 pounds but after the water dropped of it looked like I lost about 2% bf. That might not seem like much but for only one week and being low bf to begin with. I was very happy.
it took about 5 days for all the water do drop. Its hard to go by the scale for me right now because im on so much tren. I can fluctuate 10 pounds in a day depending on carb intake.
I really feel like I bailed on it right when it was getting good. Next time I will do at least 10-12 days.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trens the shit though! And like everyones saying if your already making fat loss progress bro why add DNP.

Reaction score
Actually James 2% body fat dropped in 4 days is amazing! It takes me 2 weeks to drop 2% bf, so yea I can see why ur happy lol. Overall it was nothing short of amazing for only running it 4 days. Good job bro and good luck on ur next run with it.

Reaction score
Actually James 2% body fat dropped in 4 days is amazing! It takes me 2 weeks to drop 2% bf, so yea I can see why ur happy lol. Overall it was nothing short of amazing for only running it 4 days. Good job bro and good luck on ur next run with it.

It was actually 6 days and I definitely felt like I was still on it day 7 and 8. Still not bad