Which place is the best/safest to buy from?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Say someone does pm you. You want the best and safest source judging by your thread title. How would you know that is the best safest?

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U can eat a lot while cutting. Just gotta eat the right shit.

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
Your going about it all wrong.Someone PM for a source I simply wouldn't reply but most arn't so nice.Best advice I can give u is stick around for a while and make friends....If u want to ask the biggest guy in the gym that's on you

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wake up everyone, its Tiller using another fake name....

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
What the hell do you think GreatGunz was doing for you? My first thought was blood work but he beat me to it. How can you have a game plan when you don't know where you''re at?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good god the dude asked for somewhere to buy clen, like a research site. The same places we refer people to for PCT. I don't ever recall anyone ever getting flamed for asking where to buy stane or clomid. I read the thread title and I came in thinking he was asking for tren. He said CLEN. I'm all about flaming people for asking for sources for gear but I don't think I've ever seen someone get bashed so hard for research chems. Damn you guys are on one tonight.

There's a lot of good research sites. great white peps have good reviews. I have always used extremepeptides. Don't know about EU shipping though. I think clen will do nothing that a simple diet/cardio tweak wouldn't do though.

I won't flame you for asking about clen but the word mirin is pretty homo.

Good luck

Reaction score
Well, da **** do i do then? ;D Find the biggest ****er in my gym and demand some of that good shit?

Good god the dude asked for somewhere to buy clen, like a research site. The same places we refer people to for PCT. I don't ever recall anyone ever getting flamed for asking where to buy stane or clomid. I read the thread title and I came in thinking he was asking for tren. He said CLEN. I'm all about flaming people for asking for sources for gear but I don't think I've ever seen someone get bashed so hard for research chems. Damn you guys are on one tonight.

There's a lot of good research sites. great white peps have good reviews. I have always used extremepeptides. Don't know about EU shipping though. I think clen will do nothing that a simple diet/cardio tweak wouldn't do though.

I won't flame you for asking about clen but the word mirin is pretty homo.

Good luck

He did say clen...but his posts indicate gear. Why would the biggest fukker in a gym be known for dealing clen? LOL

Reaction score
^Because he's also the most cut obviously.

Also No homo on the Mirin ofcourse.

brutus79

Elite
Reaction score
^Because he's also the most cut obviously.

Also No homo on the Mirin ofcourse.

Although your issues seem urgent right now asking complete strangers where to get chemicals that you THINK MIGHT improve your dilemma is pretty dangerous. It's like driving into an inner city and asking the first black person how much the drugs are that he is selling. I promise it won't end well.

Anyone who helpfully pm'd you has a tube of lube and a rager to go with it- all you are gonna do is reduce the volume for your farts, ya dig?

Hang out here. Meet people- then ask those you deem trustworthy for advice. Isn't that what you would do in real life? This isn't any different.

sky42

Reaction score
When I want to cut I dont eat for 40 days. I lose a little muscle but looking like Justin bieber is worth it.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend wears a Brah. I always say let them fun bags hang out!
!SHRUGS!

New Threads