Purchasing online

Reaction score
So I've come to the conclusion after deep diving into many different threads that ordering gear online is not safe which sucks however, I guess I will keep trying to find someone in my local area that can help with this problem. However, I enjoy the site and I will stay on it for other information because this site is one of the best for information that I have found. Thank you.

Reaction score
Nothing about purchasing gear is safe if you are in the US. It's illegal and using it is taking a risk... In many different ways.

I didn't think Ray Donovan was afraid of anything.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
I would say there's more of a risk buying it in person. Well we should probably define risk in this case risk of being set up and it being a controlled buy would be in person.
Risk of being faked or underdosed. Equal.

Reaction score
I've been doing it for 25 yrs. Had a couple hiccups, but nothing serious.

That is not to say bad shit doesn't happen, but it is the exception.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would say there's more of a risk buying it in person. Well we should probably define risk in this case risk of being set up and it being a controlled buy would be in person.
Risk of being faked or underdosed. Equal.
I am always amazed at how little the Gym crowd, and guys who workout and don't frequent the Community and its different online forums, know about the availability of HPLC testing and ugl gear in general.

Guys don't ask about testing or discuss the issues that surround ugl gear. Guys buying gear from gym sources still over pay and are still at the mercy of their sources when it comes to getting what they paid for.

HPLC testing keeps those earning an income from the Community honest. The Community has taken a measure of control back with testing. The male population makes up what....80%to 90% of the Community. When greedy raw suppliers would sub Dianabol for the much pricier Anavar they were blinded by greed.

When crooked brewers/sources did the same as the greed ridden raw suppliers they knew that any female client of theirs could quite possibly suffer irreversible virilization.

Our Community is now the best bet for harm reduction and there are so many wo don't know we exist. Hopefully some day most will.

Reaction score
I am always amazed at how little the Gym crowd, and guys who workout and don't frequent the Community and its different online forums, know about the availability of HPLC testing and ugl gear in general.

Guys don't ask about testing or discuss the issues that surround ugl gear. Guys buying gear from gym sources still over pay and are still at the mercy of their sources when it comes to getting what they paid for.

HPLC testing keeps those earning an income from the Community honest. The Community has taken a measure of control back with testing. The male population makes up what....80%to 90% of the Community. When greedy raw suppliers would sub Dianabol for the much pricier Anavar they were blinded by greed.

When crooked brewers/sources did the same as the greed ridden raw suppliers they knew that any female client of theirs could quite possibly suffer irreversible virilization.

Our Community is now the best bet for harm reduction and there are so many wo don't know we exist. Hopefully some day most will.
Interesting post thank you. I think I will get back on my horse and continue to research.

Reaction score
I've been doing it for 25 yrs. Had a couple hiccups, but nothing serious.

That is not to say bad shit doesn't happen, but it is the exception.
Obviously, I will have to keep researching. Thank you for your post.

New Threads