New one here

Reaction score
I am new one here and its first day. I am looking for good advice and tips of using specific steroids and going to start workout very soon.

Thanks

Have a good day all

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. ......my 2 cents is you should just start to workout and hold off on aas..... post up your diet and what routine you will using at gym.

sky42

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. ......my 2 cents is you should just start to workout and hold off on aas..... post up your diet and what routine you will using at gym.
I agree with Alpha. Let's start with diet and routine before gear. Welcome to ugbb!

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
I would not start anything without working out 1st....its not the steroids that make you big, its the hard work and effort, along with a good diet that will get you there....

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I would not start anything without working out 1st....its not the steroids that make you big, its the hard work and effort, along with a good diet that will get you there....

I would second this.

Learn how to train and eat, spend a good amount of time doing both to learn your body before attempting juice.
It's not a cure-all for bad diet and training.

Welcome to the underground.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Frontloading steroids before you workout is a really bad idea. When you start working out....you get steroid like gains anyway. I would at least reap those benefits before I juiced up.

Welcome to UG!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I hope that you are female due to your handle. However, incase I am incorrect on my assumption would you please specify your gender and would a mod make the proper adjustments to their name color?! Again, welcome

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. I hope that you are female due to your handle. However, incase I am incorrect on my assumption would you please specify your gender and would a mod make the proper adjustments to their name color?! Again, welcome
Welcome Sara! My thoughts are what mal expressed, I wanted to add some comments if female was the case.
Off the record though, and nothing to with you Sara, but if a person is a hermaphrodite, do they chose to be called he or she? Or do you just go with the clothes?