12w full ****ing blown + 16w of á hard diet.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You don't think the guys in 212 use gh? Lol.
I don't think synthol is used much on the pro level, it kills definition so its counterproductive in the condition game.
178cm is 5'10"
212 competitors are usually around 5'5"

Reaction score
You don't think the guys in 212 use gh? Lol.
I don't think synthol is used much on the pro level, it kills definition so its counterproductive in the condition game.
178cm is 5'10"
212 competitors are usually around 5'5"

lol ofc they do, but the difference between a 212 and open competitor are huge and nuts. It’s like a difference between like 50-60 pounds of muscles lol. They are shredded at 250-270, and 212 is just 212 lbs lol.

and with that being said, you better have genetic, got the financials to use the kind of drugs and dosages that is necessary, higher intake of food, a good ifbb coach and all that.

Oh, so they are like 170-172 cm? That short? We’ll time will tell. We will continue and work!!!!

definition hides a bit because of synthol yeah, but how many in the top isn’t like that? Even in 212 division you see it. They aren’t that hard and shredded & have that “pump/power” veins like Ronnie. Just take a look at Phil, his definition on biceps vs Ronnie, it is on another level. Ahmad Ahmad in 212 division is the same, and so on. It’s actually pretty mixed, half of the competitiors got that hardness & shredded, and half of them doesn’t have that definition. And ofc, I look at the synthol question when the definition is gone.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
If you can see the synthol then u ****ked up. You will be judged on that.
I follow bodybuilding closer than most guys here FYI.
Myself, I am just a tall jacked dude. 6'4 275lbs. I could never step on a pro stage.
That's cool, I love the sportz the process as well as keeping my wife attracted to me.
Short story I know I don't have the genetics, I don't push the drugs.

Reaction score
If you can see the synthol then u ****ked up. You will be judged on that.
I follow bodybuilding closer than most guys here FYI.
Myself, I am just a tall jacked dude. 6'4 275lbs. I could never step on a pro stage.
That's cool, I love the sportz the process as well as keeping my wife attracted to me.
Short story I know I don't have the genetics, I don't push the drugs.

Yeah, ofc they will judge on that. But I also don’t think they don’t give a **** when it’s about the top, and the best competition in the world. Ofc they know they are using it, but just try to hide it, if it’s to obviously they still will judge it. But if not, then they don’t care. And I also think that, if some of the definition getting lost because of it, they won’t judge it, because it’s not obviously that they are using it because of a few things that loosing the definition. Atleast that’s my thoughts. They are like that here in this country anyhow. The judges know, ofc, about drugs, synthol and such. But if you don’t show side effects, they don’t care and you don’t get judged.

Understand your point. Respect.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Reaction score

Yeah, flex is looking awesome lol. But they are also in the late 30’s, closely 40 lol. I’ve 15 years to date, with hard work, and drugs abuse lol. Ofc it will take it to another level. But I don’t think I will be near Flex even then. But we’ll see. I will atleast working for it.

Reaction score
So, i got an example in this thread, which where high dose deca, with low dose of test, I also include if so, low dose masteron, to provide libido issues.

it would be: as the example was like:
2g deca
350mg prop, 350mg masteron prop.

Should i threw in 1g bold? Yea or no? I want to have eq the whole prep though, not only on the diet. Another example is to have an low dose EQ at the off-season together with all of that above, and i just higher the dose within the shreds period is starting.

else, I have read on other boards, and even here, that a few recommend high dose test with deca, if it’s off-season their were just saying “don’t bother for water weight, because you have already deca in there.”

And the results where:
2g sustanon
1g nandrolone
1g bold.

This are two alternatives at the moment, in the next blast. I will figure out something more before I decide.

Edit: I know the doses is high, don’t comment. It’s a fast off-season for only 12w, I always have longer off-seasons just to have dosage a bit smaller. But now I coming from a cruise, and body fat is starting to rise, so I think I just have 12w to get maximum of growth, and then I’m going on a high doses, before I switch to a diet. And then rest.

Opinions?

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Have you ran a gram test with a gram deca together? I think that's plenty to pack on some meat.
Add in an oral mid way and boom shakalakaa
I say pick one, deca or eq. Also, why test prop? Would make more sense to run e or c or even sust so you don't have to pin as often.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I’d rather use the deca during the bulk phase and switch the deca for eq during the cut. I like switching compounds every 8-12 weeks. If you are simply after more anabolism I’d prefer to add in primo but i know sourcing is a problem right now for you. Personally I only like eq when dieting. Not sure why but eq makes me sluggish in a calorie surplus.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I would add, go with whatever Brock says, he is one of the most impressive guys here and knows his shit.

Reaction score
Have you ran a gram test with a gram deca together? I think that's plenty to pack on some meat.
Add in an oral mid way and boom shakalakaa
I say pick one, deca or eq. Also, why test prop? Would make more sense to run e or c or even sust so you don't have to pin as often.

yeah, that dose / combo is usually the most normal for me, to pack on mass when I have an off-season length for about 20w. But that time frame I don’t got right now when I coming from a cruise, and the body % is starting to rise.. I think I got max 12w then I’m pretty sure I’m a bit away from the “ok” shape standards, and must jump right into a shredd phase afterwards.

I like EQ, when it’s combined with either tren, or deca. It’s a good synergy with both of the 19ors, but don’t like it alone, specially when I don’t have the time frame.

you don’t think it’s a good go, to add in the EQ in the mix?

Pinning Ed isn’t a issue for me, specially when it’s low dosages. Why I choose mast p and test prop, is just because of the half-lifes, so I don’t get any libido issues. If I choose this dosages and stack, it is my first one to have the test low besides a high dose of deca, and I want to protect the libido, lol.

My wife get pretty upset every time when I using deca because of the sexdrive, she want allot of sex, so that’s why always have using like 2:1 test/deca ratio before.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I have never had issues with deca but I also have never ran it over 800.
I usually run it same as text or test slightly above.
600 is the sweet spot I think.
I personally don't see the reason to run high doses of deca and eq at the same time, choose 1.
You keep saying your wife wants a lot of sex. Good. Give it to her buddy lol

Reaction score
I’d rather use the deca during the bulk phase and switch the deca for eq during the cut. I like switching compounds every 8-12 weeks. If you are simply after more anabolism I’d prefer to add in primo but i know sourcing is a problem right now for you. Personally I only like eq when dieting. Not sure why but eq makes me sluggish in a calorie surplus.

Thanks for input bud, appreciate it. Well, we discuss the bulk period now, and that’s why we have stated just deca. But I’m unsure if I’m going my old way with 2:1 ratio, or test low dose of test and higher dose deca one time and see how it ends. Nick trigili said that to, his best period of adding tissue was at 2g deca cycle.

I have always used EQ in both of my shredded phases and bulk. I like it as you said, more in a diet, if it’s a long time of a diet period. Now that isn’t the case, and I don’t like just 16w on a EQ even if it’s good, but I have personally seems some great improvements from the drug at 16w+ cycles, where it actually start to shine. So, for the whole prep (incl both bulk & shredd phase) EQ is good for that matter. And I also like how EQ actually synergy with either deca or tren.

I’m going to switch compounds this time at 12w mark. Besides EQ that is rolling the whole prep, is atleast my thoughts.

During the bulk:
test/mast dose for (libido only lol). Deca high dose for the main mass gainer. EQ at a moderate / low-high dose. Synergy with deca, and having it in the system at the background just to let it do his thing, build lean slowly steady gain.

During the cut:
Test, tren, eq and if my supplier getting in primo (big question because of COVID-19.) then I throw it in the mix as well.

So to clear; from the bulk/off, to my shredd period, I switch out deca - for tren, mast - for primo, keep the EQ still because of the length of the cycle, and also keep test, of course.

And orals will ofc be added to.

Reaction score
I have never had issues with deca but I also have never ran it over 800.
I usually run it same as text or test slightly above.
600 is the sweet spot I think.
I personally don't see the reason to run high doses of deca and eq at the same time, choose 1.
You keep saying your wife wants a lot of sex. Good. Give it to her buddy lol

Hm, alright . It will be my first time I going this high to. I just have my thought on the EQ because of the total length of cycle, plus, i like synergy between eq /deca and later on, eq/tren. either I just forget it, or it will be in the whole prep.

another theory is as I also stated, keep the dosage of EQ to an minimum in the off, and when diet start, I getting it higher. Going faster for the body to getting use of a substance when the dose getting higher / or changing, either than waiting until the substance kicks in. If it’s in the system at the off-season then the diet will be damn on fire to.. That’s why I have problem to just leave it out.

About the oral game; my thought is, to have it in the beginning of the off-season, and also as a ending period of the off-season . Havin a time off in the middle and some time afterwards before the new orals will be added through the shredded phase .

Last edited:

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Hm, alright . It will be my first time I going this high to. I just have my thought on the EQ because of the total length of cycle, plus, i like synergy between eq /deca and later on, eq/tren. either I just forget it, or it will be in the whole prep.

another theory is as I also stated, keep the dosage of EQ to an minimum in the off, and when diet start, I getting it higher. Going faster for the body to getting use of a substance when the dose getting higher / or changing, either than waiting until the substance kicks in. If it’s in the system at the off-season then the diet will be damn on fire to.. That’s why I have problem to just leave it out.

About the oral game; my thought is, to have it in the beginning of the off-season, and also as a ending period of the off-season . Havin a time off in the middle and some time afterwards before the new orals will be added through the shredded phase .

I think, you should start a log for this and log your cycle dosages and diet and progress picks as you go.... i for one would be very interested to see the changes that happens at those dosages. It would be something a tad different from the norm for sure.

Reaction score
I think, you should start a log for this and log your cycle dosages and diet and progress picks as you go.... i for one would be very interested to see the changes that happens at those dosages. It would be something a tad different from the norm for sure.

Well, i could have it in consideration and if it’s more people interested maybe I do. The bad thing, is that the log maybe won’t be 100% understandable because English is my second language. And you guys use different kind of terms of the name of exercises, type of food, amount of food (like rice, you guys saying cup right? And here we using DL.). For an example. But I could do my best, if it’s more people that in interesting to follow a log (I drive 3 different logs 24/7 at my main language though.)

I would love to, just to keeping my English language in track. Was about 8y ago I were using my English recently in the school lol.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well, i could have it in consideration and if it’s more people interested maybe I do. The bad thing, is that the log maybe won’t be 100% understandable because English is my second language. And you guys use different kind of terms of the name of exercises, type of food, amount of food (like rice, you guys saying cup right? And here we using DL.). For an example. But I could do my best, if it’s more people that in interesting to follow a log (I drive 3 different logs 24/7 at my main language though.)

I would love to, just to keeping my English language in track. Was about 8y ago I were using my English recently in the school lol.

Your English is just fine. There’s been nothing confusing. Please, practice your English and keep a log.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
.......... Changed my mind.

Last edited:

New Threads