Reaction score
Hi Guys my name is Ismail Mhammedi I am 21 years old from Montreal, Canada. My french is better than my english. This is my first time in a forum and was just asking for help and allready got insulted by some people for fun, hope you are not the same. I will try to do it real quick, I will post more posts about me and my bodybuilding lifestyle and first competition after 4 years of hardwork and of course saving money at my age 16 to 20. My coach is well known and qualified his name is Frederic Mayer you can look up on facebook, he owns the Shop Nutrition Suprême. I am certified personal trainer (COACH-EXPORT) and work at a local gym in South-Shore of Montreal
Unfortunately I don’t have facebook or IG no more, I kept my account on bodyspace, skype and youtube channel because socials medias wasn’t good for my couple, some people can deal with it but not me, and I am happier now doing VLOGS on my youtube channel with workouts etc.
So I started prepping at 16 weeks out, but seriously around 13 weeks out one week before I did my cycle for 12 weeks until the day of the show, the 22 MARCH 2014.
I was 230lbs +13% BF at 16 weeks out, then went to 198lbs dry on stage.
I will make this post really short and will try to tell more about me I don’t know by where to start lol but anyway, I started working out at the age of 16 when I just arrived to Canada from Morocco I was weighing 120lbs and I upped to 182lbs natural in 2 ½ years and then got into the dark side of bodybuilding and wasn’t doing it the propper wat wasn’t dieting etc. Then in 2013 I took my self and I went to meet my coach who was a stranger before. I told him I am ready I saved money all year for this show let’s do it. He didn’t hesitate me neither we keep going hard changing diet every 4 weeks then every 2 weeks. I was taking as natural supplements. BCAA, GLUTAMIN, ISO, GLYCINE, MULTIVITAMINS, BIOZYME FOR DIGESTION, FISH OIL.
I did also ephedrine caffein 4 days a week 200mg/24mg a.m and 200mg/24mg p.m
I will post pictures of the show and of my prep.
WHY I AM HERE? I WANT TO LEARN MORE, AVOID MISTAKES, SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE, YOUTUBE IS FUN BUT SOMETIMES ITS COOL TO CHAT ONLINE WITH PEOPLE TOO.
So this is it, sorry my english Im trying my best. Thank you for your time and take care!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Your pics are impressive. As long as you don't ask for a source and aren't here to just pimp your YouTube channel, these fine ladies and gents will welcome you with open arms. Lots of knowledge here.

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. I took a quick look at one of you vid and you got an impressive physique, you also seem pretty strong for a BBer of your age, 545DL for reps is no joke.

As Colt said, and as discussed in the catbox earlier, you're welcome as long as you don't come here to feed your channels or fish for clients. Lots of knowledge and solid bros hanging around.

PS: Je suis francais donc n' hesite pas a me demander si y'a des trucs que tu ne comprends pas

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the welcome! I am worried Im trying to upload pictures even small pictures and they won't upload they are jpg yes but they are all over sized even the small one, can I do something with that?

And no, I am not here to get attention fro my youtube if I show you my videos here its just to take a look at my competition. All I wanna do is get tips from you cuz I wanna just do a long steady cycle low dosage and tonify my shape and stay lean all year long, I know how to diet, but right now I am running 3cc a month of Test E, so 1.5cc every 15 days, not that much I know but I don't wanna gain 20 pounds of water I bringed a 200lbs solid shape on stage so I want to stay lean at 200, I am 208 right now at 10%.

Reaction score
Merci l'ami, et non comme jai dis ne tinquiette pas je ne suis pas ici pour me faire promouvoir sur youtube si je vous montre les videos cest juste pour vous montrer en video cest mieux que en photo des fois cest tout, jaurai un petit soucis? jessaie de upload nimporte quelle photo sous le bon fichier une petite photo meme, mais ca ne marche pas ca me dit cest tres gros :s je c pas si cest deja arriver a quelqu'un dentre vous?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With that low of a dose of test you should run a dose of tren and mast around 3-400 each about 10-12 weeks before your next comp. you'll look drier, more vascular, and grainier then you've ever looked and you won't have to diet down as extreme as you would with just test alone. Even in a caloric deficit, you won't just be losing fat, you'll be gaining muscle with the tren. The mast will add to your grainy/hard look.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Great work so far!!

Reaction score
Yes thank you for the advice Coltmc4545 I won't compete anymore I'd rather diet and get big and live my life and do economies to invest in something big a house or a condo, bodybuildong at extreme lifestyle coast so me so much monet I had a infinti G37xs and I sell it to economise and bought a old car with no payments I rented a small 3 1/2 appartment I did all the sacrifices even in relationship but now I just started as a trainer and I do really love my job seriously always smiling to everyone giving advices etc...
***NOW THE CYCLE I DID FOR MY CONTEST****
for the first 6 weeks I run nolva everyday
for the last 6 weeks I run letro everyday
I did TEST PROP, TREN ACETATE AND MASTERON PROPRIONATE, THATS IT, NO GH, NO INSULIN, NO PEPTIDES, I DONT HAVE BUDGET FOR THAT, ANYWAY

WEEK 1 TO WEEK 3
3CC X TEST PROP
3CC X TREN ACE

WEEK 4 TO WEEK 6
3CC X TEST PROP
3CC X MASTERON ACE
(NO TRENBOLONA)

WEEK 7 TO WEEK 11
4CC X TREN ACE
4CC X TEST PROP
4CC X MASTERON PROPRIONATE

WEEK 12 (THE LAST WEEK)
1CC TREN ACE EVERYDAY
1CC TEST PROP EVERYDAY
1CC MASTERON PROPRIONATE EVERYDAY

I DID ALSO 12 WEEKS (2 WEEKS CLEN/2 WEEKS EPHEDRA/CAFFEIN)
4 DAYS A WEEK
CLEN A 100MCG
EPHEDRA CAFFEIN 24MG/200MG AM AND PM

I DO UNDERGROUND STUFF HERE IN CANDA THERE IS NO MEDICAL STUFF FORGET ABOUT IT LOL

I WAS 230LBS AT 14% BODYFAT AND WENT TO 200LBS AT 3.6% ON THE WEIGHT IN THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW, I NEVER EXPECTED MYSELF TO GET THAT BIG

AND I AM TELLING AGAIN IM NOT PROMOTING ANY OF MYVIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, BUT I CANT UPLOAD THE PICTURES I WANT UP IN HERE SO YOU CAN SEE MY ROUTINE AND COMPARISONS IN MY CHANNEL IF YOU WANT ITS ISMAIL MHAMMEDI.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY DOSAGE AND THE PHYSIQUE I BRING

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the welcome! I am worried Im trying to upload pictures even small pictures and they won't upload they are jpg yes but they are all over sized even the small one, can I do something with that?

And no, I am not here to get attention fro my youtube if I show you my videos here its just to take a look at my competition. All I wanna do is get tips from you cuz I wanna just do a long steady cycle low dosage and tonify my shape and stay lean all year long, I know how to diet, but right now I am running 3cc a month of Test E, so 1.5cc every 15 days, not that much I know but I don't wanna gain 20 pounds of water I bringed a 200lbs solid shape on stage so I want to stay lean at 200, I am 208 right now at 10%.

You cannot upload pic directly, the size limit is very low.

To post pics on the forum, upload them on a website like Imgur or Photobucket, etc...Then copy the image URL (NOT the webpage URL, the pic URL), select Insert Image, select "from URL", paste the URL and untick the "retrieve remote file" box.

The pics will show directly onto your post.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB bud

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Merci l'ami, et non comme jai dis ne tinquiette pas je ne suis pas ici pour me faire promouvoir sur youtube si je vous montre les videos cest juste pour vous montrer en video cest mieux que en photo des fois cest tout, jaurai un petit soucis? jessaie de upload nimporte quelle photo sous le bon fichier une petite photo meme, mais ca ne marche pas ca me dit cest tres gros :s je c pas si cest deja arriver a quelqu'un dentre vous?

Got no clue where the shitter is buddy. Keep lookin'....bound to find it. My spanish is a bit rusty....alabama high schools teach it early so you forgit it by the time your senior year comes around when you are 9. Say hi to santa for me.

Welcome to UG!