Firas, 26.

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :) This is Firas from Iraq. Currently living in Canada. I am 26, and I have been training for a year now trying to get rid of my skinny fat bodyshape. I am currently using test E to combat my Charcot Marie Tooth disease. I signed up here to hopefully to get advice from pros :)

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :) This is Firas from Iraq. Currently living in Canada. I am 26, and I have been training for a year now trying to get rid of my skinny fat bodyshape. I am currently using test E to combat my Charcot Marie Tooth disease. I signed up here to hopefully to get advice from pros :)
I was unfamiliar with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. I found this overview in the Mayo Clinic website.

"Charcot (shahr-KOH)-Marie-Tooth disease is a group of inherited disorders that cause nerve damage. This damage is mostly in the arms and legs (peripheral nerves). Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease is also called hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy.

Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease results in smaller, weaker muscles. You may also experience loss of sensation and muscle contractions, and difficulty walking. Foot deformities such as hammertoes and high arches also are common. Symptoms usually begin in the feet and legs, but they may eventually affect your hands and arms.

Symptoms of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease typically appear in adolescence or early adulthood, but may also develop in midlife."

My apologies for being uninitiated, but this must make training quite difficult. I feel for you, but keep kicking ass. Grit and determination are powerful allies.
Is the Test-E offering some relief?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Nice work bump. I was going to look it up. Honestly thought it had dental consequences.

First I have ever heard of this. So you are a pioneer of types. I would suggest starting a log. Not only for your benifit. But for others who suffer from this disease. You may help and inspire others.

Welcome.

New Threads