placed my order

Reaction score
Hey spongy. I’ve read a lot of your posts. It’s nice to finally engage with you bro. Thanks for directing me to the right place. Truthfully, I’ve been wanting to start a new discussion on SARMS but I can’t figure out how to post a new thread. The option isn’t available for me. Maybe it’s a newbie thing.

Reaction score
Yes sir. It is a website. But it use to be pretty stand up. I’ve got the most amazing plug but it isn’t domestic. I just got my package seized last week. So I was desperate. They’re going to re send my order but God knows how long that takes. Anyway, I appreciate your input and condolences. Thank you.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Yes sir. It is a website. But it use to be pretty stand up. I’ve got the most amazing plug but it isn’t domestic. I just got my package seized last week. So I was desperate. They’re going to re send my order but God knows how long that takes. Anyway, I appreciate your input and condolences. Thank you.

you ordered from an imposter/ the wrong gearchurch then. Gear church doesn’t have a website and is a pretty private source.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hey spongy. I’ve read a lot of your posts. It’s nice to finally engage with you bro. Thanks for directing me to the right place. Truthfully, I’ve been wanting to start a new discussion on SARMS but I can’t figure out how to post a new thread. The option isn’t available for me. Maybe it’s a newbie thing.

Go to the appropriate forum, then tap the (+Post New Thread) tab.

New Threads