MK677 Thoughts/opinions/advice

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I simply stated my opinion based on my experience. I'm not trying to write a novel here and answer 20 questions.
Man, Lifter says this exact same thing all the time. He also never wants to share any details. He loves to just say surface level shit without having any actual knowledge or experience on things.

I suggest if you really don't know the answer to your questions use google. The OP asked for advice and I gave it to him. If you are hazing, I get it.

Another thing lifter loves to do. Whenever he feels backed into a corner, or can't answer questions, he pushes shit back onto other people.

If you are just going to tell people to Google, then why the did you bother replying in the first place?

Feels like a copp out IMO.

Reaction score
Man, Lifter says this exact same thing all the time. He also never wants to share any details. He loves to just say surface level shit without having any actual knowledge or experience on things.

Another thing lifter loves to do. Whenever he feels backed into a corner, or can't answer questions, he pushes shit back onto other people.

If you are just going to tell people to Google, then why the did you bother replying in the first place?

Feels like a copp out IMO.
not a cop out at all. Im not pushing anything on anyone. I answered the OP. He asked about thoughts based on experience. I gave my thoughts. He said he thought it was cheaper than GH. I gave my thoughts on that.

Its THAT simple.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I know the answers, You are a mod, right? So why are you asking me these questions that I assume you already know the answers to? Again, my intention is not to write a novel.
Oh, so now you're pushing back on me as a mod?

Obviously I know the answer to all those questions. I'm asking you to answer them though.

If anyone wants to ask me questions about my experience, I can try to answer.

I'm not dodging anything.
I am a person, and I asked you questions so that other people reading can benefit, and so people can get to know you better. Yet here you are literally refusing to answer me.

You are dodging.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
not a cop out at all. Im not pushing anything on anyone. I answered the OP. He asked about thoughts based on experience. I gave my thoughts. He said he thought it was cheaper than GH. I gave my thoughts on that.

Its THAT simple.
He asked about MK677, which you said you don't have much experience with.

So why are you answering as an expert again?

Reaction score
Oh, so now you're pushing back on me as a mod?

Obviously I know the answer to all those questions. I'm asking you to answer them though.

I am a person, and I asked you questions so that other people reading can benefit, and so people can get to know you better. Yet here you are literally refusing to answer me.

You are dodging.
Believe whatever you want. Again, I answered the OP here. I gave my very simple answer.
I'm sorry you want me to write a novel but that isn't happening.

Reaction score
He asked about MK677, which you said you don't have much experience with.

So why are you answering as an expert again?
I never said I was an expert. Why do you assume? I tested the MK theory against GH and came to my own conclusion that GH was much better.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I never said I was an expert. Why do you assume? I tested the MK theory against GH and came to my own conclusion that GH was much better.
No you didn't Lifter.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I need to run, but I'll go back and clean up this thread later tonight.

crido887

Reaction score
Mk677 only temporarily boosts GH secretion, it more actively acts on ghrelin.

The only benefit for mk667 is for its appetite stimulating effects, and even those are temporary, you won't get any GH like benefits from it whatsoever.

Its a complete waste of money and time for anything other than driving appetite temporarily

Also tony huge is the laughing stock of the informed bodybuilding/AAS community. He's a clown that doesn't know anything at all. Stop listening to him.
Excuse me? Thats Dr. Tony Huge.

New Threads