Napsgear and delivery issues

Freakmidd

Reaction score
Im only on page 4, but let me see if I'm understanding this correctly..

"Old" Mike here.. who has been on "HRT" since he was "40"("12 years") and has a "multi millionaire" "friend" "from high school", that "owns the "biggest pharmacy in his city".. orders "testosterone" from "NapsGear" and "knows their stuff is legit", because his "pharmacist" "friend", "took weeks to get what he needed" but was able to "test using heat".. and it "came within a standard deviation similar to what the FDA requires"

This "pharmacist friend" is willing to do "shady" shit for Mike.. but rather than just set him up with a "bottle" that lasts him "months" he would choose to be an accessory to Mike purchasing a drug from a sketchy online source and injecting a questionable substance into his body..

That's a friend.. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Im only on page 4, but let me see if I'm understanding this correctly..

"Old" Mike here.. who has been on "HRT" since he was "40"("12 years") and has a "multi millionaire" "friend" "from high school", that "owns the "biggest pharmacy in his city".. orders "testosterone" from "NapsGear" and "knows their stuff is legit", because his "pharmacist" "friend", "took weeks to get what he needed" but was able to "test using heat".. and it "came within a standard deviation similar to what the FDA requires"

This "pharmacist friend" is willing to do "shady" shit for Mike.. but rather than just set him up with a "bottle" that lasts him "months" he would choose to be an accessory to Mike purchasing a drug from a sketchy online source and injecting a questionable substance into his body..

That's a friend.. :rolleyes:
Yea and your point….

You mean to tell me you haven’t done the same thing once or twice.

Reaction score
Used them about 5 times about 6 years ago. Two packages were seized. Never used them again.

New Threads