old member getting back in the game ( gym & forums)

Reaction score
I used to lurk on the old ugsupps forum gosh way back in '99 when I was just out of high school and still learning about aas, proper nutrition and Strength training training / bodybuilding. I learned a great wealth of knowledge just by reading and never posted much even as years went by. The old ug board went awol over a decade ago if I am thinking of the same forum? Undergroundsupplements.com was the url if i recall. CE was the owner. If this is not the new version oh well its looks great and I think I will stick around either way lol if thats alright . A little info - I am almost 34 6ft even and currently weigh around 235. I have been out of the gym for 2 years due to back problems and some personal issues. I recently started working out 5 weeks ago and hope to return to old form with the help of muscle memory some aas, and diet and the iron. At my best I was only 210 @7-9%bf in 2008-2009. In July 09 I did an apa power lifting meet ( bench only raw) 2 herniated discs killed my squat and prevent me from even doing deads. I cut from 208 to 198 a mistake and hit my opener of 355 but missed 2nd & 3rd attempts@385. Frustrating because I hit 405 2 wks prior and 385 for a triple. I hadn't planned on cutting and was going to lift in the 220s until a friend and competitior said the morning of weigh ins how easy it would be. Ha I had already ate breakfast and nearly killed myself in the dang sauna. Lesson learned lol. It was a learning experience and I saw some strong individuals and met some cool people .
Now my goals don't concern strength more so getting rid of fat and gaining lost muscle. I hope to contribute when possible and always soak up more knowledge!!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ug

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great intro brother.

There are some big benchers here and one 500 pound bencher. The biggest of all ( short little shit anyway).

Haha. Welcome aboard.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Good to have you here.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Oh I believe it. I was happy with 405@208. Bear in mind that was in In 2009. It was a gym lift so not official. From 2010-12 I focused more on a daily bodybuilding split. I quit doing barbell bench and found I got more out of a moderate 30° incline db presses and weighted dips with chains around my neck to force a forward lean thereby hitting more chest and less tris.
Now starting week 5 in the gym after 2years off and little to no serious training. I lost around 15-20lbs of muscle or more and gained fat. So I am at 235-240 now entering week 5 of my return to the iron. I was able to find 1 bott of prop along w Sust ( not my ideal choice) . So I am running it e.o.d@250 now. Weeks 1-2 I ran 100mg prop+175-200mg sust eod . Since I am gyno prone letro e3d@.5-.75mg
I posted some old pics in the members pictures section. I will post recent ones too. I meant to do so but ran out of memory. I apologize in advance if this is one long rambling mess. I am using my smartphone. Thanks guys this seems like a great forum!!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Great intro brother.

There are some big benchers here and one 500 pound bencher. The biggest of all ( short little shit anyway).

Haha. Welcome aboard.

Damn short, strong, whats his name?...lol
Welcome to the board

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great intro, welcome aboard!

New Threads