(Yaya) so tonight

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm direct so I will make this easy...

Went to a local bar tonight and slammed a few for "national Mai tai day" which it really is... At 12 am the wife texts me to pick up diapers and ibuprofen for my kid who's not feeling to well... I go to check out at the cashier and I overheard these 2 guys talking and one of them said " look at this fag acting tough but buying shit for a baby".... Now I was literally minding my business and trying to get the fuk out of there but I would NEVER let anyone call me a "fag" without confronting them... So, I waited for them outside and when they came out I said "hey do u 2 fukking queers have a problem with a guy buying diapers?" And the 2 goofy fukks said "huh?" And then again I called them out...

They kept denying it yet I wanted to T off on there heads...but they wouldn't fess up... They backed down..

I'm not saying that everyone would back down to me in this circumstance but I think they were embarrassed and knew I would at least crack one in the jaw.... I could of got jumped or whatever..

Normally I would never make this post, I would probably text DYS or my reject friends... But man, as we get older how we control ourselves?

National Mai tai day isn't for Yaya

Last edited:

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it wasn't so late dys and even POB might of gotten a text... I was fired up and in the parking lot ready for a good 15 mins...

I have thick skin because I can dish it and take it but tonight struck a nerve....

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad things worked out peacefully, and with the two youngin's being forced to swallow some pride.

That said, you're right - they could have had a dozen friends outside, one of 'em could have had a gun, etc. Too much risk IMO for a man going home to his Missus and baby. You've got nothing to prove to two young fooks in line at a convenience store. Lock eyes, shake your head & laugh 'em off knowing that you're going home to a wife who loves you and a child who needs you - something they may never have.

Alcohol and adrenaline are a rough mix, Mate. Be safe out there.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GOOD! I did the same thing tonight to some asshole dudes who kept flashing their brights at me while my girl was grabbing her stuff from my car. So I parked right next to them and of course when you get out and they see the shoulders and you say, "Hey, how's it going?" they automatically look the other way, even when you call them out ha...

I'm not one to try and purposely mess with people, but heck, when someone starts pulling chit to mess with or pick on someone, by all means dish out hell to them and be little them to the lil batch that they are and make sure everyone around hears it too.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad things worked out peacefully, and with the two youngin's being forced to swallow some pride.

That said, you're right - they could have had a dozen friends outside, one of 'em could have had a gun, etc. Too much risk IMO for a man going home to his Missus and baby. You've got nothing to prove to two young fooks in line at a convenience store. Lock eyes, shake your head & laugh 'em off knowing that you're going home to a wife who loves you and a child who needs you - something they may never have.

Alcohol and adrenaline are a rough mix, Mate. Be safe out there.

^^^As simple as that is, the best part is it ends up being the biggest insult, or at least if the persons educated enough of a real man

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm disapointed you let a couple kweers call you a fag and get away with it....

Especially on national Mai tai day, which is like your national holiday.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well he's been nice to a select few on here, not starting shit, and now this story.

Da fuk is going on with you yaya.

I'm very disappointed in you, stop acting like a human we miss yaya.

We should bring Bundy back I think that's what you're missing.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
*My wife looks like Pam Grier back when Pam was hot.

Has been a problem around here more than once. Now Im depressed. A tanked YaYa has more self control than me.

Answer: I try and stay home or sober. You did the right thing though.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Standing there? He was probably in line doing the 230lb drunken Yaya sway. Like the people holding lighters in an 80s Scorpions video.

Ugh I can't do it now, but would someone please post "Big Tittie Nights"

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pam Grier was hot

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll admit I was one of those fake eminem guys for this video. Lol. Middle school was a crazy time. Lol

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Yaya is just saying he did nothing....

he's trying to be a good example

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was so angry when it happened and I had nobody to talk to so I posted it on SI

McDuffy

Reaction score
lmao i hate when i hear someone talk shit in a crowd and i look around and cant figure out who it was. mostly i dont give a shit though, ive beat up enough guys, only gonna land me in a holding cell again

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yaya, thank you for bringing this to the SI gang.

First off, **** passive aggressive people right in the eye sockets. Guys that like to mean mug or laugh with their buddies and shit at the bar or wherever and when you walk over and tell all of them you are down to slap the respective tastes out of each of their open mouths they act like YOURE an aggressive dick or deny any shit talking. I think most douchebag guys are used to other men just taking excessive amounts of bullshit and tucking tail. I say **** that. I'll be the first one to exercise patience and deescalate when possible but sometimes mother****ers just need to learn.

And for the record anyone who doesn't buy their kids diapers or handle family shit like that is a ****ing loser and shouldn't be allowed to procreate. Good for you takin care of your family.

Next time yaya call me and we will beat them into comas with bags of diapers. Then we will reload the Mai tai machine and cruise the beauty product aisle together looking for someone to comment on our Manga Mascara.