TriniJuice

Friend of mine is dealing with this in their foot,
Best way of dealing with this?
They don't lift or anything just having problems and is around 40

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Trini,

I never had a problem on the top of my foot but did battle with plantar fasciitis when I was running. I found that if I sports wrapped the foot, it kept the fascia from flaring out and the pain was gone in no time.

Just an idea.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Ice, exercising, and depending on the location on the foot I heard tying your shoe laces differently, as in tying the knot off to one side or the other instead of the middle can help.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They need to smash into the anterior tibialis with a lacrosse ball while rotating the foot around to loosen the area. Then lay on the stomach with a foam roller at the front of the ankle propping the feet up. Have someone roll and barbell up and down the calves from ankle to back of the knee.

Once that's done have them stand up facing away from you bare foot. Look at the Achilles tendon. Does it look like > < or l l or < >

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
No stairs or walking uphill, and stop lacing shoes too tightly. Ice it and take ibuprofen.

Last edited:
T

TriniJuice

They need to smash into the anterior tibialis with a lacrosse ball while rotating the foot around to loosen the area. Then lay on the stomach with a foam roller at the front of the ankle propping the feet up. Have someone roll and barbell up and down the calves from ankle to back of the knee.

Once that's done have them stand up facing away from you bare foot. Look at the Achilles tendon. Does it look like > < or l l or < >

Dammit piller, what the hell is this?
How am i suppose to explain this to an old lady who eats figgy pudding when I'm halfway full retarded
You disappointed me today.....
And it looks like this -__-

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dammit piller, what the hell is this?
How am i suppose to explain this to an old lady who eats figgy pudding when I'm halfway full retarded
You disappointed me today.....
And it looks like this -__-
Then this person can go to a physical therapist. My idea was free.

T

TriniJuice

Then this person can go to a physical therapist. My idea was free.

I was expecting a witty comeback that involved a midget black chick, a pineapple coconut, and a jar of what seems to be peanut butter......i will shead a tear on my pillow

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was expecting a witty comeback that involved a midget black chick, a pineapple coconut, and a jar of what seems to be peanut butter......i will shead a tear on my pillow
Sorry bad mood cause this plane still hasn't landed and I really need it to so I can make Zeigler a mod. We just refueled mid air. I think we might be up here forever.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Sorry bad mood cause this plane still hasn't landed and I really need it to so I can make Zeigler a mod. We just refueled mid air. I think we might be up here forever.

I call getting hammered on a plane "mid air refueling."

New Threads