Quick prep for a meet

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
what does the Kabuki warrior have to do with this? Is that who you copy and pasted your advice from?

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Milo, I can't add any advice to your prep.
I do want to wish you good luck though and hope you all raise a ton of money for the kids!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
what does the Kabuki warrior have to do with this? Is that who you copy and pasted your advice from?

It is where I copied and pasted it from. I didnt try to hide it was copied and pasted either. Notice how it says Lifter attempts not just the planned third attempt. If I was trying to act like I came up with that it wouldnt say Lifter attempts now would it. Doc said add the reference so I did now. Why is everyone kicking my ass over this ?

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Bro. calm the fukk down. I was asking what he had to do with it. For being so pushy all the time, you sure are being sensitive. Might want to get your E checked.
You're on your way to being a MOD don't mess it up now.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Bro. calm the fukk down. I was asking what he had to do with it. For being so pushy all the time, you sure are being sensitive. Might want to get your E checked.
You're on your way to being a MOD don't mess it up now.

No I actually am not. I found out that was a trick played on me. Im not being sensitive either just wondering why I am getting bashed. Enjoy Beedeezy this is what gets you off, dont think I havent noticed that about you. You see me on the fence and start poking and prodding.

Last edited:

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
No I actually am not. I found out that was a trick played on me. Im not being sensitive either just wondering why I am getting bashed. Enjoy Beedeezy this is what gets you off, dont think I havent noticed that about you. You see me on the fence and start poking and prodding.

Ok, Z.
First off, you're being a little bitch right now. Example? Read what I wrote, I clearly asked what does he have to do with your statement. Then asked if that's where you got the info from. I.e. You're being sensitive and took that like an attack.
Second, what in the fukk are you talking about, this gets me off? I don't even know how to respond to that because honestly don't know what you're talking about. So in that case I'm gonna say you're being a sensitive little bitch again.
I have no issue with you Zeigler, I think your a Fukking weirdo but that doesn't mean I dislike you, just means I think you're a Fukking weirdo.
Maybe take a break for a little bit, I think the pressures getting to you.
I'm gonna go to bed and act like your estrogen issues are a fluke. You'll be treated no differently tomorrow and hope you're ok.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CHRIS DUFFIN
Chris is an accomplished powerlifter, coach, and gym owner. He is the world record holder for the raw squat in the 220lb class. He also holds a Guinness World Record for the most weight deadlifted in one minute at 17,010 pounds (42 reps of 405lbs). Chris Duffin is the head coach and co-owner of Elite Performance Center in Portland, Oregon. Unlike many powerlifers and strength athletes, Chris is also enthralled with all things related to conditioning, nutrition, and supplementation.

I guess Chris doesnt know much about powerlifting. My bad.

I am a big fan of Duffin. Sam Byrd beat his squat this year though.

It's quite the extrapolation to want to use the FINAL 3 weeks of Chris Duffin's peak on a guy who hasn't properly peaked and is 3 weeks out from his first "meet". It shows you're nothing but a copy/paste nazi.

I just nicely asked you not to comment on things you don't know about. That stands. You know jack shit about powerlifting.

I suppose if I decide I want to do a bodybuilding show in 4 weeks, and I follow Ronnie Coleman's training program, I will do well.

You want to have an untrained/unpeaked guy take a guess at a 100% max effort lift without doing any prepatory work in the weeks leading up to the max. Pure genius. I hope your client makes it to the platform in one piece.

Also, you tried to take Duffin's info appear as if it is yours.

Milo, good luck and you're lifting for a good cause. Sorry to clutter your thread with this nonsense.

Z 4 the W.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Hammer accessories work hard though and don't just do an opener and 2nd onces do it for like 2 to 5 singles.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
you tried to take Duffin's info appear as if it is yours.

Like I said before sir.

I didnt try to hide it was copied and pasted either. Notice how it says Lifter attempts not just the planned third attempt. If I was trying to act like I came up with that it wouldnt say Lifter attempts now would it.

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You know jack shit about powerlifting.

I quote Chis Duffys theory so that means I don't know jack shit about powerlifting ?

See those scars on my back there.Those are from where I've had cyst removed over the years on bothe sides of my traps. You know how I got those from doing heavy weight squats since 1988. See the little black part in the middle of the red spot those are stiches that haven't came out yet. I took that picture yesturday right out of the sack. My dad was an lapd powerlifting champion in the 70s. Don't tell me I don't know jack shit about powerliftng. 45 years old in the gym squating benching and deadlifting.

x6j57j5.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I quote Chis Duffys theory so that means I don't know jack shit about powerlifting ?

See those scars on my back there.Those are from where I've had cyst removed over the years on bothe sides of my traps. You know how I got those from doing heavy weight squats since 1988. See the little black part in the middle of the red spot those are stiches that haven't came out yet. I took that picture yesturday right out of the sack. My dad was a lapd powerlifting champion in the 70s. Don't tell me I don't know jack shit about powerliftng. 45 years old in the gym squating benching and deadlifting.

x6j57j5.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
But never peaked for a meet.

Would you take advice on how to run deca and what to expect from someone who never ran deca? I wouldnt.

Nor would I want suggestions on how to peak, especially in 3.5 weeks from someone who has never competed.

My father is an entrepreneur and tech genius. Doesn't make me an expert on those topics does it?

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whatever dude. Your original post didn't have Duffin at the bottom for starters.

Second, I stand by my statement.

3rd, my father was an astronaut. It doesn't mean I know how to walk on the moon.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you in this thread anymore. Nobody here that actually competes agrees with what YOU recommended he do. You went back after the fact to let everyone know it is Duffin's program when you got called out.

Have a nice day.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Milo, I can't add any advice to your prep.
I do want to wish you good luck though and hope you all raise a ton of money for the kids!

Thanks. Hopefully turns out well.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Would you take advice on how to run deca

I would take that advice if it was quoted by champion record holder. I certainly wouldn't go around saying something that a genus book of worllds records holder was shit advice. That would implicate I know more about the subject than a documented world champion. That would be like saying Mark Mgwire doesn't know shit about batting and or Tesla doesn't know jack about electricty. How the hell does me quoting Chris Duffs theory (with or without crediting him) mean that I don't know jack shit about power lifting?

Milo :)

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would take that advice if it was quoted by champion record holder. I certainly wouldn't go around saying something that a genus book of worllds records holder was shit advice. That would implicate I know more about the subject than a documented world champion. That would be like saying Mark Mgwire doesn't know shit about batting and or Tesla doesn't know jack about electricty. How the hell does me quoting Chris Duffs theory (with or without crediting him) mean that I don't know jack shit about power lifting?

Milo :)
Because its out of context. Post the link to where you got the info.

Do you really think you are going to win this argument with me Zeigler? Keep fighting back. I will make my whole day about you.

New Threads