Time to take an AI?

Reaction score
I decided to do my current blast without an AI, and to just take it as needed. Now the issue is I don't know when to take it. I haven't gotten my mid-cycle bloods yet, I have had the flu for a week now and it has been fucking me. However over this last 2 weeks (week before i got sick as well) I have had really high RHR and I have been out of breath constantly. Some guys told me that it could be because I am holding a lot of water from having high e2 and I had a list of shit that I would start taking my AI for but I didn't put water retention on there because I have no idea how to tell if I am holding water vs if my face is just getting fatter from bulking.

I won't be able to get bloods for another week or so because of the labs near me not being open when I am off work, so I don't know if waiting until I get results back is the way to go, I would like to fix this issue sooner. And to be fair it is very likely that I could have high e2 since i am taking 500 test. I have been experiencing a drop in libido and some weird sides in bed (ghost nutting? - dont know what the fuck is happening there) but I thought those may be been attributable to me dropping NPP

My protocol for AI was to take .5 mg of arimidex E3.5D so each day I do my test injection.

Wanted to see if yall had any input on this or if it sounded like it was good to go.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
some weird sides in bed (ghost nutting?
What in the name of John Wayne's horse does that mean ?

Hard guessing without your bloods being done but my off hand guess is you got some issues with E2 and possibly some high prolactin going on.

Reaction score
What in the name of John Wayne's horse does that mean ?

Hard guessing without your bloods being done but my off hand guess is you got some issues with E2 and possibly some high prolactin going on.
Don’t know that common term for it, but essentially the feeling of ejaculating without anything coming out, and then usually I’ll just stall for a minute and it’s ready to go again, always actually comes out on the 2nd go around. Super weird

Yeah I think you’re right, I really would like to get my bloods done here soon, I’m considering driving to a big city a couple hours away to get it done

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Don’t know that common term for it, but essentially the feeling of ejaculating without anything coming out, and then usually I’ll just stall for a minute and it’s ready to go again, always actually comes out on the 2nd go around. Super weird

Yeah I think you’re right, I really would like to get my bloods done here soon, I’m considering driving to a big city a couple hours away to get it done

Yo' dick has a dry cough!!! 😆

Wait for bloodwork. Don't guess.

New Threads