Reaction score
Well said Mickems absolutely correct. Sometimes we want something so bad. Like a friend of mine says "if its to good to be true it probably is"

BadBoys

Reaction score
A lot of times anavar is really winstrol but never heard of them. Glad I got a couple reliable sources

Reaction score
I never got on with winstrol - fuzzy head and dizziness. Its frightening when you stop and think about it. Even if its a really under dosed anavar what the other compound its made up from. You hold on to your reliable source buddy. Dodgy stuff about. Being ripped off is one thing but putting something in your system that you dont know is another level. Lesson learnt here

Reaction score
A lot of people make mistakes from just being desperate. It's not the best choice they got (to buy gear from unknown source) but, sometimes that's all they got. I think a lot of people have made this same mistake.

This happened to me with my first cycle...went with a so called reputable source and even though i didn't spend alot of money, i got crushed var pills ( which he replaced with some crap after almost 2 months of back and forth emails) and bunk Test P....My second cycle was with N*** ...and even though my results were great..i'm reading here that they are crap also, so i'm skeptical of ordering from them again..

Reaction score
A lot of times anavar is really winstrol but never heard of them. Glad I got a couple reliable sources
Wondering if they're winnie, ive hardened up and getting some food gains but my mood sucks ass. Never had mood changes on var.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FYI>>>>>

dont try to buy things like var or other faked things from iffy labs. Stick to basic tes, things that wouldnt get fuked with. They may charge you sky hi prices, but at least you would get real stuff.

New Threads