Some questions about my plan.

Reaction score
Hey guys, i got a log going on here on the forum, on the Logs Board, but i will be making this thread to get some advices on what im planning for the future.

Actual stats 18/11
Weight: 90kg
Height: 1.68cm
Bf: 10%?
Arms: 45cm (thats the only measure i got)

Got some pics on the log thread.

So, right now im on the end of my blast, using 100mg tren 100mg winny 50mg mast (all ED) 350mg test (week).

I will be on cruise for 8 weeks (the initial plan)
200-200 eq/test (mid one)
OR just 300mg test (safest way to go)
OR 200-200 mast/test (the more expensive one)

My concerns about this cruise. I want to maintain most of my gains, dont get my bf too much up.
Mast is a DHT and i have been using DHTS for a long time on this blast. Might that be a problem?
Bold gives hunger, that concerns me a bit. Had a try with it before and loved it, but it was a bulk. If i use bold on my cruise, i will be using it on the blast too, just bump doses.
Test only is a more conservative way to go, but im not sure.

Next blast im thinking of something like this, 8 weeks, clean bulk as possible, high lips and prots, carb cycle, intermitent fasting.
Was thinking something like this:
750 Test - 1g EQ (Frontload here) - 500 NPP
or
750 Test - 700 NPP - 350 TREM
or
750 test - 750 EQ (Frontload here) - 700 NPP

And i was thinking about 50mg anadrol ED in all those options, or Dbol, i have some Dbol inject source, never tried dbol before, but used anadrol and loved it, i'm more inclined to use anadrol than dbol because of the e2 issues.. I was in the urge to try tren and npp in the same protocol, but now im thinking better.. maybe change it for the EQ and do a npp eq and anadrol run for 8 weeks.

What do you guys think?

Cheers!

Reaction score
I think it looks good..the gears all there, if you can nail your diet then you're golden.

Reaction score
I'm more inclined to the bold test cruise, then 1g bold 500npp 700 test + 350 anadrol 8 week blast.

Lets see!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
That's a shitload of gear for someone your size

Reaction score
That's a shitload of gear for someone your size

You think so? You know, i believe that the QUALITY of the products that we get here, is a lot worse than the products you guys get in america/canada/etc.. I'm in the middle of a run with 2g drugs. I dont think its too much gear on those next blasts.

And i'm also a athlete, i always care about my health, do my exams, but i cant really be conservative about doses when a lot of guys 18-20 years old are beasts.

Appreciate the feedback tho.

Cheers

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
You think so? You know, i believe that the QUALITY of the products that we get here, is a lot worse than the products you guys get in america/canada/etc.. I'm in the middle of a run with 2g drugs. I dont think its too much gear on those next blasts.

And i'm also a athlete, i always care about my health, do my exams, but i cant really be conservative about doses when a lot of guys 18-20 years old are beasts.

Cheers
Is your goal adding mass?

mickems

Elite
Reaction score

Cheers

You can be conservative with doses. You shouldn't really be pressed with catching up to the 18-20 year olds. Focus on YOUR goals based on you and not others. You'll achieve more and get more fulfillment from it.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Bold needs to be run for longer than 8 weeks

Reaction score
I decided this:

Cruise 250mg test/w

Clean bulk blast
1-8 700mg npp week
1-8 350mg test week
1-4 350 anadrol week
5-8 525 anadrol week