Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
5 10 167lb , I did post my weight and I'm not posting a pic on a forum , my physique is impressive very aesthetic. I don't think there is a solution it's been years I've tried it all. My point was that apart from lowering E2 people who use trt have no idea about other hormones like aldosterone, adh , how you kidneys can be affected, there's a lot to it bro.
You weight 167lbs.. why the hell are you cutting? You're smaller than me, and that's a rare occurrence here.

Don't want to post a physique picture, then that's fine. Based on that, and your hardon for believing it's the testosterone that gave you moon face even after stopping TRT will probably result in people not really wanting to help.

People help those who are forthcoming and open minded. Adios.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You can't read or something? Lol what makes no sense explain
it makes no sense because no one considers a person who is 167lbs @ ~5'10" as being impressive or aesthetic.

You are on he scrawny side of the spectrum... especially for someon who says they have moon face, which I actually suspect is you being skinny fat... but we'll never know since you don't want to post a physique picture. 🙄

Reaction score
You weight 167lbs.. why the hell are you cutting? You're smaller than me, and that's a rare occurrence here.

Don't want to post a physique picture, then that's fine. Based on that, and your hardon for believing it's the testosterone that gave you moon face even after stopping TRT will probably result in people not really wanting to help.

People help those who are forthcoming and open minded. Adios.
I was 177lb , before the cut and super strong benching 150kg on incline. Just I want to get lean for summer. I've been off t for 8 weeks now so I've probably cut too soon, lost a lot of muscle and my lifts have all went down I was repping 130kg on incline for 5 reps before cutting now can't even do it for 1 rep.

What do you mean lol ? Bro it's not in question in any way the fluid retention was from testosterone . Why do people struggle to grasp an anabolic steroid which causes water retention leads to water retention? Lol what is difficult to understand about this . Do you mean after coming off the water retention should disappear ? It's only slightly reduced by nothing like before

Reaction score
it makes no sense because no one considers a person who is 167lbs @ ~5'10" as being impressive or aesthetic.

You are on he scrawny side of the spectrum... especially for someon who says they have moon face, which I actually suspect is you being skinny fat... but we'll never know since you don't want to post a physique picture. 🙄
I mean I have bodybuilders saying I should try it, I ran anadrol before and got super lean and big at the same time . You don't have to be 200lb to be impressive your probably nowhere near as lean as me or as strong so probably have less muscle.

Reaction score

How on earn would I be fat eating 1800 kcal per day ?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I mean I have bodybuilders saying I should try it, I ran anadrol before and got super lean and big at the same time . You don't have to be 200lb to be impressive your probably nowhere near as lean as me or as strong so probably have less muscle.
k good luck with your face cancer

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I wouldn't know, because you won't post a picture of your physique.

And 5'10 @ 167lbs is fucking skinny. Nothing about that is impressive. I know I'm bigger and leaner than you bud, but go ahead and say what you want... I honestly give zero shits. After all, you're the one with inexplicable moon face. Not me. 🖕

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I was 177lb , before the cut and super strong benching 150kg on incline. Just I want to get lean for summer. I've been off t for 8 weeks now so I've probably cut too soon, lost a lot of muscle and my lifts have all went down I was repping 130kg on incline for 5 reps before cutting now can't even do it for 1 rep.
Still scrawny at your height. Also you're incline benching 150kg? That's 330lbs. People who have 50lbs on you struggle with that. Sorry but I don't believe you.

Bro it's not in question in any way the fluid retention was from testosterone . Why do people struggle to grasp an anabolic steroid which causes water retention leads to water retention? Lol what is difficult to understand about this . Do you mean after coming off the water retention should disappear ? It's only slightly reduced by nothing like before
Bro, it's because you're a retard. It's not even testosterone that causes the moon face. It's the amount of E2 you aromatize. Too much and some people bloat up.

Coming off your E2 is going to drop, and you'll start pissing out the water unless you're being stupid and eating candy and have a shit diet or some other drug that is known to cause bloating.

Reaction score
I wouldn't know, because you won't post a picture of your physique.

And 5'10 @ 167lbs is fucking skinny. Nothing about that is impressive. I know I'm bigger and leaner than you bud, but go ahead and say what you want... I honestly give zero shits. After all, you're the one with inexplicable moon face. Not me. 🖕
We're you lifting what I was ? Dude I was running 400mg testosterone, at 177-180lb I was 100% bigger and leaner than you, now not as impressive but I did lose a lot of strength and size . Why don't you post a pic of yourself , then we can see that pencil neck and pigeon chest I can undoubtedly envision.

Reaction score
Still scrawny at your height. Also you're incline benching 150kg? That's 330lbs. People who have 50lbs on you struggle with that. Sorry but I don't believe you.

Bro, it's because you're a retard. It's not even testosterone that causes the moon face. It's the amount of E2 you aromatize. Too much and some people bloat up.

Coming off your E2 is going to drop, and you'll start pissing out the water unless you're being stupid and eating candy and other shit.
It was probably the blast with no ai, but I was young and didn't understand when I did it. I have lost a lot of water weight but my face didn't go back to normal

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
We're you lifting what I was ? Dude I was running 400mg testosterone, at 177-180lb I was 100% bigger and leaner than you, now not as impressive but I did lose a lot of strength and size . Why don't you post a pic of yourself , then we can see that pencil neck and pigeon chest I can undoubtedly envision.
nah, I don't give a shit. Go be a troll somewhere else before I ban you.

Reaction score
because you are not eating 1800kcal. I mean you don't seem to even actually keep a food log.
Lol WTF, I have every macro written down, everything weighed ,every electrolyte tracked ,every calorie tracked what are you talking about ?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It was probably the blast with no ai, but I was young and didn't understand when I did it. I have lost a lot of water weight but my face didn't go back to normal
there's a lot you still don't understand mr. 167lbs.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Lol WTF, I have every macro written down, everything weighed ,every electrolyte tracked ,every calorie tracked what are you talking about ?
Why wouldn't you post a pic from your food log then, instead of replying to me earlier... seemingly winging it.

I fucking had to break down all your macros in MFP for you, based on the limited information you provided, to get an idea of what you were eating. If you don't post an entry from your log then why I'm the fuck would I believe that's all that you eat, Mr. impressive 167lbs? 😂🖕

Also, who the fuck posts their body weight in lbs but then posts the weight they lift in kg. That's weird... were you hoping we wouldn't notice a 167lb person is claiming to rep out 330lbs on incline bench? 🙄

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Unless your an endocrinologist there's a lot to learn about it and that goes for you too bro.
I'm not the retard thinking that testosterone itself is causing moon face. I know a fuck ton more than you'll ever forget.

You're done here. Go get help somewhere else.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not the retard thinking that testosterone itself is causing moon face. I know a fuck ton more than you'll ever forget.

You're done here. Go get help somewhere else.
I'm sure he was happy to waste your time. Was good of you to try and help. Hopefully this guy didn't fuck things up for the next guy looking for help?

Some folks would be grateful that someone they just met online is willing to use the time he has to help them. Would be nice to get that time back but its gone.

@hotdoghank87, you've got problem being a selfish prick, do you? Do you treat the people in your life the same way? A spoiled child is what you come across.

New Threads