1G DNP Death Cycle

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Please post your results. Hopefully you don’t overheat.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Just because you have done something really risky before and come out fine doesn't mean that you will everytime.
Keep us updated with pictures please, am really interested as to how this will go if it does

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I get what all of you are saying, and I agree - it's very dumb for my health, and if I'm not responsible with hydration, nutrition, workouts, and temperature, then death is 100%. With that being said, I'll do such anyway. Do high dose DNP sides suck? Absolutely man. Have I been able to endure them (albeit at a lower dose before)? That's a yep.
The bold made me laugh out loud. It's the equivalent of closing the stable door after the horse has already bolted. Lets not bullshit people with the idea that you're being "responsible" at all here.

The temperature increase from DNP is irreversible. That means if you get into the danger zone then their is precisely jackshit you can do about it beyond praying that a hospital somewhere can save your ass. We're in the middle of a health pandemic so the chances of that happening are close to zero. In fact, it would be stupid for them to waste time & resources on you - that's just the brutal reality of the current situation.

I know I'm not going to change your mind. That's not my intention. As a misanthropist I'm delighted to let natural selection do its thing. I just want to emphasize to those reading the thread that high dose DNP cycles are ****ing stupid and not necessary. For anyone. Ever. I say that from a position of authority on the topic. As anyone who has ever explored the internet to learn about DNP would know. Low dose, longer cycles for the win. Always.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I get what all of you are saying, and I agree - it's very dumb for my health, With that being said, I'll do such anyway.

If I die, then oh ****ing well.

Your posts remind me of that emo kid with an anarchy tattoo that wore black everyday.

If you want to start a log about doing an asinine amount of DNP, just do it.

No one wants to hear about how your life means nothing to you. There are better ways to take care of that if you choose.

With that said. Ill leave you to it.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I haven’t used dnp and frankly don’t know much about it. Probably the last thing I would consider using. With that said, it sounds like 1g is overkill, you plan on eating 1000 calories a day? You are going to drop wright insanely fast, dnp or not, if you insist on using it I’d drop it to a more responsible dose and look into appetite suppressants and consider adding anadrol as that tends to kill appetite for many and will help you retain strength in the gym with that massive calorie deficit. I’m all for pushing the envelope but this doesn’t sound like an appropriate time Or way to do it

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Maybe you’ll get lucky and not die, but just get cataracts or go deaf or something...

Reaction score
Not sure how to edit the first post, but here's the day 1 log:

Dosed 250mg powdered DNP 6am, 10 am, 2 pm, 6pm.

Exercise: 2 mile jog, biked a bit around town, flipped tires for about an hour, pushups pullups situps squats w weighted vest

Heat: Obviously I already feel it, it's definitely similar to ~400g in feeling already.

Adderal XR 20mg 6am, 400mg caffeine 10am.

Food: pound of chicken baked , 300 cal (60g protein, 8 carbs) whey protein, powerade with about 20 carbs (so about 1000 or so calories)

See you guys tomorrow evening!

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure how to edit the first post, but here's the day 1 log:

Dosed 250mg powdered DNP 6am, 10 am, 2 pm, 6pm.

Exercise: 2 mile jog, biked a bit around town, flipped tires for about an hour, pushups pullups situps squats w weighted vest

Heat: Obviously I already feel it, it's definitely similar to ~400g in feeling already.

Adderal XR 20mg 6am, 400mg caffeine 10am.

Food: pound of chicken baked , 300 cal (60g protein, 8 carbs) whey protein, powerade with about 20 carbs (so about 1000 or so calories)

See you guys tomorrow evening!
You're quite the optimist...

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I’m curious how long you can keep up with physical activity.

You should incorporate cake into your diet.

joeyirish777

Reaction score
your doing all of this on 20mg of adderal to boot now? sorry but I don't believe this without pics.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I've used DNP a few times. Does it work? Yes. Is it dangerous? Absolutely. Can it be used safety? I think so.

That being said 1gram is exactly what you described it: a death cycle. The scary thing about DNP is that once you have taken it you are locked in for the next couple of days. If things go bad they will have to give you ice enemas and people have even had limbs amputated due to overheating and the tissue dying. And of course there has been fatalities.

At the end of the day I'm not your parent, so do whatever the fuuck you want, just be EXTREMELY careful

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
id like to knock the guy but hey everyone does what they do...dont know why he would post this nonsense ive never even tried dnp and i would never do that amouunt and i like pushing it...im an all or nothing kind of guy but im not going to kill myself..i mean im sure im using a lt more then i should but not being unsafe..i got my blood work results yesterday and im perfect...not one thing wrong from sugar , liver and kidneys iron potassium...he says i have outstanding blood work that what ever i do keep doing it cause ur perfectly fine...i just find posts like this concerning...u know there are a lot of good brothers here and u know its a horrible idea,so why post it....i dont get it..if he feels he needs a cosigner he isnt gonna find one that knows what they are talking about...i admit i dont know that much thats why i ask and read other posts...i dont state what im going to run unless im looking for people opinions on if i should. i have cut my cruising dose and i have extended it from reading u guys insightful info...maybe one of these replies will sink in and he will change it but i doubt it...these boards are here to help. so my final statement will be think about if u want to live a LONG life...if not rock on you prob. wont die right away but with stacks like that it wont be long ...id say i really hope u know what ur doing but i see that isnt the case but i still wih u no harm...im just going to jot down his user name just to see how long he stays around.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I wouldn’t even risk running DNP with Covid going around still. I’m no expert but I would imagine it could possibly lead to your body being at risk for a more severe case of covid if you did get it.

Reaction score
Day 2

1g powdered dose spread throughout day
Just had a pound of chicken, tbspn of olive oil, and about 20g carbs from a powerade
dosed 240mg pseudoephedrine hcl, 400mg caffeine in the morning
1hr jog
cycled for about an hr
(why the **** wouldn't I if I'm on DNP? Not going to not workout hard just because it's high dose lol I'm trying to take advantage the best I can)

Spent the rest of the day in front of my fan doing work. Going to dose 10mg melatonin and 1g xanax for sleep - did the same last night and didn't wake up more than twice. Heat obviously ramped up - feels similar to 750mg. Stimulants are keeping me going obviously.

Scale is down to 215, I attribute this mostly to the tren and also being in ketosis (ate low carb for about 5 days before starting - forgot to mention).

I'll update you guys tomorrow!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
1g powdered dose spread throughout day
Just had a pound of chicken, tbspn of olive oil, and about 20g carbs from a powerade
dosed 240mg pseudoephedrine hcl, 400mg caffeine in the morning
1hr jog
cycled for about an hr
(why the **** wouldn't I if I'm on DNP? Not going to not workout hard just because it's high dose lol I'm trying to take advantage the best I can)

Spent the rest of the day in front of my fan doing work. Going to dose 10mg melatonin and 1g xanax for sleep - did the same last night and didn't wake up more than twice. Heat obviously ramped up - feels similar to 750mg. Stimulants are keeping me going obviously.

Scale is down to 215, I attribute this mostly to the tren and also being in ketosis (ate low carb for about 5 days before starting - forgot to mention).

I'll update you guys tomorrow!

1g of Xanax! Dirt nap.