28 yr old gay boy :). Muscular ...yet not enough. Oye vey

Reaction score
Living in Cali. Riding my motorocycle every chance I can get.

Hitting the gym 6 days a week and the back pain is a bitch. (No gay jokes you are better than that)

New to this forum.

Hi

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome To si..

Are u really gay?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only reason I ask is because usually in a new member intro most if not all members usually don't mentioned where they are sticking there dick..or what's getting rammed up there ass..

Example:

"Hi, my name is Yaya... I've been working out for 4 years and have gained 16 pnds of solid muscle naturally.. I've joined ugbb to learn more techniques and possibly make some friends.

Let me know if I can answer any questions. Oh and yeah.. BTW, when I'm horny and with my girlfriend I like to stick my dick into her wet slimy pussy"

The point I'm making is that detail doesn't have to be thrown around... I've noticed U have also mentioned it in the chatbox.. bro if ur gay then be gay.... if ur here trying to meet other gays then u may of joined the right spot but no need keep letting us know ur gay so many times in a short period of time.. my best advice:

Post up, make friends and good gays will come ur way!

Again, welcome

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh man. I appreciate you setting me straight. You are so right. I'm really bad at this tech stuff. To be fair this is my first forum ever and only here to learn more and become a stronger man

I'm really into learning all I can about getting bigger. I've been working out for about 3 years now. And I only mentioned I was gay because some advice blog advised me to do so...

But clearly that was stupid

Reaction score
Stupid has passed. Now wanting advice.

I need to buff up my legs. My upper body just keeps getting bigger and my damn legs won't.

And I do hit legs hard. I think I have bad genes.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do u do for legs? Post ur routine... we have a bunch of guys here that would love to help u...unless they have to spot u on squats

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh man. I appreciate you setting me straight. You are so right. I'm really bad at this tech stuff. To be fair this is my first forum ever and only here to learn more and become a stronger man

Ur welcome....

ecks, my asset powers are stronger then ever.. you've seen nothing..I'm somewhat of a UGBB messiah. .stay tuned

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Something tells me he's not the bear.

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum but I really think announcing you're gay was unnecessary. Its cool if are, but no one gives a **** dude.

And in regards to haveing shitty leg genes.... Genes don't matter too much you just have to find what works for you. Try hitting legs once a week and not as hard if hitting them hard doesn't work. Or try hitting them harder.

CardinalJacked

Squat King
Reaction score
squat every day, and lunge half a mile after. That'll grow your legs.

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most gay people don't feel the need to announce it. Just saying.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, 28 year old gay boy...don't mind all the sexy T&A lady pics.