super saiyan 3

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
did you wear It and do doggy on vacation??

Well guess what.. I didn't get no buns!!! Wife kept telling me to turn around. No hand job no foot job no NA NA.. LOL NOTHING!!!!!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
well guess what.. I didn't get no buns!!! Wife kept telling me to turn around. No hand job no foot job no na na.. Lol nothing!!!!!
time to replace ms. Jada! Lol

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Update.. been a while I posted anything up, we'll I had to stop the cycle because at this moment I'm going for a promotion at the job and Im in school, school right now is taking up all my time with me attending to family also. Right now it doesn't make any sense to pin the mgs I'm using for just 2 days a week in the gym. I've lost some size which is a bit depressing for me but there's nothing I can do at this moment. School is for a month so once I'm done with school I'll be able to give the time I had before to training and family with no issues. What I can say about this cycle at the mgs I was using is I saw a big difference in power and the size came pretty quick. Took snakey advice on diet and really liked how I look. Not once did I have any problems at 750mg of test cyp and deca at 600mg, other than my quads getting sore as fk after a couple of days of me pinning there. At this moment I made the decision of crusing, ive been thinking about this for a long time, im done in the kids department, im crusing at 250mg test cyp a week, once I'm done with school i will get blood work to see where this puts me at and check everything else making sure I'm good. I'll be crusing for a couple of months then I'll cycle again. Thanks for all who read/ followed or just helped along the way.

Last edited:

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
How old are you jada? And I hear ya about school work and family. It can be hard decision about if you made the right choice about the timing of your cycle . But life happens

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Nice update Jada. I was waiting for the part where u said u smashed the old lady doggy style for like an hour. Hahahahaha.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it was a smart move cutting it short jada..You can make good gains on low dose test too