Summer Cycle 2017, What to run???

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Wait, don't run him off. I think we all need to see a pic of this "advanced" body.

I always wanted to be part of a blog. Is that still a thing? lol

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Right, Cause that was my general intention to come in here and act like I'm "all that." I thought lemme make a blog to go and act like a big shot. Yeah, that statement isn't correct. That wasn't even a thought on my mind. Second I'm no "punk ass" and I don't have time to sit and argue with someone via a blog. I tell you what, if u want to say mean things to people go out and buy a ps4 n go yell at 12 years olds on call of duty. Hopefully you got that out of your system today. You don't own the blog I don't have to listen to you at all. Id appreciate it if you kept your nasty ways to yourself. thank you, have a good day. sir

He doesnt own it, your right. But he is a Founding Member and a Veteran here, so show some respect.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
We get new guys like this coming and going at work left and right

Thinking if they act like theyve been there done that they wont have to pay their dues

or earn their stripes

Piss off douche bag your attitude sucks BBC's

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You guys ran another one off.... again.

I thought I asked a fair question.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You have to be humble when you first come to a board. If you have questions, you don't put perimeters on who is qualified to answer them. Personally, if I have a question, I want feedback from anyone willing to answer as long as they have experience in that area. For example, Ill take plumbing advice from a mechanic that has done that particular plumbing application before. It will at least give me some ideas.

The responses to OP post was justified. Humble yourself or you are probably at the wrong place.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
Wait, so does this make me a blogger now? Fukk me. I've hit rock bottom. Nowhere left to go but to strap a dildo to my head, wear a pink vagina costume, and bitch about white privilege. Time to eat a bullet