My weight loss/recomp protocol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
bow that you got rid of that fat it's time to put on some size man, slow and steady wins the race! good job so far

Reaction score
bow that you got rid of that fat it's time to put on some size man, slow and steady wins the race! good job so far

yea man, i am bulking since 3 weeks ago so im putting on size slowly. But already I got some size, im not thin and small :)
Its actually Tren Ace making me look so good. It leans me down while putting size and I eat a truckload of food and carbs too.
I was never able to lean down so much while cutting and using Test Prop while at the same time increasing my mass. Bulking + Tren Ace does amazing things to the body. True recomp.

Plus its true and I can confirm it, what some guy called gh15 said about Tren Ace in his legendary comments. That women legs open up wide when they see a guy on Tren Ace. True thing, all women literally like me, smile at me or just jump on me either in real life or online after they see those pics of me.

Right now I got a great bulking diet too: I drink protein milk, I eat lean beef with vegetables, fruits, cottage cheese, protein bars, cheddar, 7 eggs a day, turkey, chicken, wholemeal bread etc. I dont even bother counting anything, but I'm getting around 180-220 gr of protein a day and 200+ gr of carbs a day and fats too and fiber too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yea man, i can eat 2 p izzas and tren will not let me gain a miligram of fat. hahhaa. but i wont. I stopped eating pizza since 3 months ago.
I can now eat whenever I want, whatever I want (healthy or relatively healthy foods though) and wont gain fat. I just gain lean mass and still lean down and get a tighter and harder look while having my belly stuffed. Im not planning on stopping Tren anytime soon. Ill try to be on it undefinitely.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I have to admit. I really saw you as a troll but you really did it. I followed you from way back at ology.

Nice progress man. You really did it.

Reaction score
I have to admit. I really saw you as a troll but you really did it. I followed you from way back at ology.

Nice progress man. You really did it.

Thanks bro. I'm just a guy who uses to talk in a funny way most of the time and asks a lot of questions, which is probably why I get bashed and shuned so often, but never a troll. Im serious about this job.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So let's say I get to a very good shape at the end of my Test P/Tren A cycle. There are 2 scenarios for maintaining gains : 1. PCT 2. TRT cruise
Since I do not produce enough test on my own naturally (hypogonadism) the only viable scenario is running TRT doses all my life.
Would it be possible to maintain 80% of the gains and look of Tren by continuing to run Test each week or would I lose the muscle hardness,tightness, separation and everything that comes with it? I'm hoping to maintain most of what I gain, including the Tren specific visual aspect of the gains, but I understand that the visual aspect especially is given by having that specific hormone in the body, which by the time I end the cycle, will be gone. As a last resort, since I want to do everything possible to maintain what i get, I'm also willing to run Tren at a very low does (150mg / week) undefinitely. From those three, what would be the best option?

Last edited: