Tren and E2

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Bro-science or not, It's been said that Tren can give you a false high reading with your E2. The best bet to make sure you're in range is to get your cycle started without the Tren for the first 4 weeks, get your blood work done and then add in the Tren. If you test again, which I bet 80% of the people here don't even do the first time let alone twice in a cycle, and your estrogen comes back high, you know it's the Tren.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Not to go against Snake. but has anybody confirmed this with their own bloods. I would be interested to see.
I have yet to experience a false negative. Thanks

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Tren absolutely causes a false positive reading on the E2 ECLIA assay. If you want an accurate reading get the LC-MS-MS assay for E2 while on Tren. This is the exact same issue as with Nandrolone and false positive Total Testosterone readings using ECLIA.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Tren absolutely causes a false positive reading on the E2 ECLIA assay. If you want an accurate reading get the LC-MS-MS assay for E2 while on Tren. This is the exact same issue as with Nandrolone and false positive Total Testosterone readings using ECLIA.

Yeah this makes more sense to me I guess. These are my exact blood test I get everytime I run tren.
Probably why I have never experienced a false reading. Thanks Solo

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Not to go against Snake. but has anybody confirmed this with their own bloods. I would be interested to see.
I have yet to experience a false negative. Thanks

Your question was a good one. I think you can see from the other posts that Tren can be a problem. My point was to take the Tren out of the equation, get an accurate reading and then add the Tren in.

Reaction score
There's 2 methods to blood testing for test/e2. One is lm/cs which will yield accurate results.

the other is ECLIA method which will give you false positives on tren & nandrolone. Check which method your lab uses before getting the blood drawb

therealkozmo

Reaction score
If it doesn't aromatize then why the false reading? What is the test detecting

New Threads