Forum Rules......PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Anybody dumb enough to ask for sources should be banned. I've read a lot of posts saying people who ask for sources are setting them self up to be scammed.. Those scammed are the only ones.. Worst than scams is jail.. I would be shiten bricks the whole time thinking how foolish it was of me to posts that bull shit linked to my gmail which is linked to my phone which links to me Dam another lost sole in the prison system.. I'm knew to this but my old school to the ways of life.. If there are any other new people my advice to you is tighten up your online profile relax learn then learn some more and most of all put in the hard work it takes to build a body into a war ship.

Reaction score
I have read and agree to abide by the rules and guidelines on the the communities membership agreement, and understandthat failure to do so may result in the relinquishment of my account!

Crystal clear..

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good to see people read this from the beginning.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
This wouldn't count as you are otherwise in good standing and make a contribution to the board.

I thought you guys were cracking down on the Applebees threads.. I was going to be really sad