Hello everyone

Reaction score
Hi all. I am a programmer and at the moment I have been sitting at a computer for several years and my body is completely weakened. I want to get my body in order.
My friends even laughed at me and gave me a heavy mug (you may have heard of this, Ronnie Coleman is currently advertising it
). I decided to remedy the situation and go to the gym.
I don't know what to do right. Should you work out with a trainer or create a training program yourself?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Just an idea. Read through the logs others have started and look at the amazing transformations they have made. Phoenix diesel andrewgen yano Lukiss reader just to name a few.

Don't matter if you start at 100 pounds or 600 you will find people who will stalk your log as if you were gaga.

Advice will come from everywhere. You will find friends and feel that you matter. Because you do matter.

Reaction score
Just an idea. Read through the logs others have started and look at the amazing transformations they have made. Phoenix diesel andrewgen yano Lukiss reader just to name a few.

Don't matter if you start at 100 pounds or 600 you will find people who will stalk your log as if you were gaga.

Advice will come from everywhere. You will find friends and feel that you matter. Because you do matter.
Oh yea @The Phoenix was “transformative”. Real good log there. Dude is practically Thor.

Massacre

Reaction score
I’m glad you decided to make a change.

Welcome.

New Threads