Price tag

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is a fair price to pay? How far will you go with stacking and exotics, slin and over doses of HGH?

The front loading and the "I want it all now" mentality has really swept some otherwise intelligent guys and girls away into a curse of mgs and stacking ridiculous compounds upon compounds.

Talking to guy that has cycled for over years said "I like the slow climb, feeling the mgs working and building up over the months". What is great about the "slow climb" is You have to make the gear work.

Too many guys are depending on the gear for everything. Forgetting Diet is King and Testosterone his 5 Star General is what I see, and I see allot of it. Until you take on a diet Guru or follow a Muscle Rag diet to the tee.....awww, fuck that just run more gear: WRONG !!!

Maybe getting old I just appreciate being alive more and like enjoy my health into my next phase of life.

I am curious to see the guys that can list the long term health issues by abusing AAS.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems no one wants talk dirty.

Reaction score
Well Mr. Mike I agree too many of our athletes are using too many mgs too soon and stacking unnecessary compounds for their goals. Less mgs and less compounds and more reliance on diet and lifestyle needs to trend over the top of "I want it now".

Most of this 1g + and super stacking is promoted buy those selling (or should I say those pushing their gear). Not all SRC's (if any) are going to advise against making sale of Tren and Drol. Then again some people do still care about more then the $$$.

Those guys are still around :)

New Threads