Taking Orals on PCT

Reaction score
So I just ran 600mgs of test E for 12 weeks stacked with anadrol and var. The 3weeks between PCT I've been taking provirion and I decided to throw some dbol in for the hell of it. Well 3weeks is up and I should start taking my clomid and Nolva. The problem is I have been making some awsome gains off this dbol. Would it be wrong to take the dbol for another 2weeks and then start my PCT or will it **** up my recovery. I am running half an Aromisin to keep estro eod right now.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It was a beginner move to run the dbol when the main focus should have been closing the cycle down and beginning recovery ..Guess what everyone makes great gains on dbol .. it's called bloating up with water ., your gonna lose all that once u stop the dbol not to mention all the added estrogen u just add .. should have ran prov and var during that time u were waiting for the test to clear

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's up to u it don't really matter if u start pct now or in two weeks.. Most likely unless u got some human grade pct it's probably bunk

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt do it.

start recovery.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
It's not a PCT if you're gonna continue to shut yourself down.....

New Threads