Boldenone Cypionate Questions

Aoutest

Reaction score
I've never run Boldenone before and have been intrigued by it for some time. I'm 5'10, 190lbs, 10-12%BF. I'm on a great TRTish protocol for me and blood work always looks great: 200mg Test/wk, 25mg Proviron/ed, .25mg Adex EOD, and 200IU HCG EOD.

I've got a pile of gear laying around and was planning on running a Test/Deca/Tren bulk this winter but I've come into some Boldenone Cyionate that I'd like to run. Now I'm thinking Test/Bold for 20 weeks. Anyone ever used Boldenone with the cypionate ester? I'm not prone to PIP but too much Test Prop will leave me uncomfortably sore.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
PiP depends on the brewer;
Last time i ran bold cyp was at 600mg, real good for vascularity....never got increased appetite from it

Aoutest

Reaction score
Do you remember what your gear was dosed at per ml?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Running BC @450mg. It's dosed at 150/ml. Agree with JC. Extreme vascularity, no appetite increase, no sides IME.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would much rather run the bold with the test and deca in place of the tren. When bulking I wouldn't want to run anything that messes with my appetite and tren definately does that.

Aoutest

Reaction score
I would much rather run the bold with the test and deca in place of the tren. When bulking I wouldn't want to run anything that messes with my appetite and tren definately does that.

That makes sense, I could hold the Tren for a while and run the Bold/NPP/Test for a good winter bulk and then rest my bloodwork and run the Tren with something creative. Thanks for the thought. My Bold Cyp is at 250mg/ml, one in GSO and the other in Miglyol 840. Not looking forward to being the PiP Guinea piggy but free top quality gear is hard to ignore over a (hopefully) little amount of PIP :)

New Threads