The Lawn Dart

Reaction score
We ran out of pins mid way through and our order got lost. So my bro goes to tractor supply and gets either two16 or 18 guage horse needles! Had his wife pin his ass with 1 1/2 inches of pure prison shank, I came over took one look at that ****er and said.........hit me! He jabbed me twice about a quarter way in and told me he couldnt do it to me. Moral of story, other than his ass hurting for a week; go to walmart and tell them you are giving your dog his allergy meds. Went away with enough pins to last until the new order came in! Although they only had 25’s and I use 23’s. Anybody else ever tried the lawn dart? Haha!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
U don't have to tell them anything. Just go to cvs or walmart and ask for them.

An 18 Guage has to hurt so fukking bad. Fukk that.

And u should use 25s instead of 23s anyways.

Reactions: IHI

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with 23's? I love those little fukers. 23' 1 inch into the delts is smooth as butter

Reaction score
I like the 23’s also..as far as CVS our hick backwoods pharmacist asked for a scrip. I didnt want to get into a pissing contest so I did Walmart.

Reaction score
Man that horse needle is a mofo! He should have stuck me, then I wouldnt have laughed at him all week!

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Wtf��

used to use 22/23ga, 25ga soo much nicer

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
22g in hip///everything else 25g... Not gonna hit with a 16 or 18

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
What's wrong with 23's? I love those little fukers. 23' 1 inch into the delts is smooth as butter

Ive used 23s since I started taking shit. I got a box of 25s a month ago and is so much smoother. Can't even feel them. will cut down on scar tissue also cus I have a lot of it.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i have about 70 23x1 left but you guys are making me think about grabbing up some 25s instead hmmm...

Reaction score
They just seem so flemsy and it takes a while to push the juice through, but, I could definately see the benefit of less ST..

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Gibs you're fairly new, get some 25s so u don't get scar tissue like I have. I can't even pin in my glutes anymore because of the scar tissue and my quads are getting just as bad.

It doesn't take much longer to push the oil thru the 25s. I wish I would have tried them years ago

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't have to tell anyone here how long I've been pinning I'm sure most of you know. Shit I was pinning when some of you fuks were still in grammar school. I have no issues with scar tissue. And still don't today. Besides the pain of test suspension which is completely unavoidable I never got pip either. I can honestly say most of you will think I'm reckless and dangerous with my methods. But I've never ever had a problem and still don't. Can't explain it. Luck? Don't know. I still use 22 1. 1/2 For my glutes. Shit I've even pinned my triceps with the fuker before. Delts too. Lol serious. I hate those 25's. Can't draw with them. That's right. I draw and pin with the same needle. I'm not gonna waste my time drawing and pinning with different needles. Fuk dat shit. Did i mention in all my years I've never had problem? Not even a pimple on pin site. But Hey! That's just me. Not condoning what I do. It's just what "I" do.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Drawing with anything less then 22 sucks like Seek said. Swap to 25 after to pin and
zero issues. It’s all about being careful to and how often you pin etc. Pinned ED on last three cycles in three cycles that was over 250 pins and zero issues. A lot of needles though over 500. Once I run out of 25s 1.5” and the 22s 1” for drawing I’ll be switching to 22s 1.5” all the way around and just running the same protocol with being careful. Honestly a lot of times I’d space out and pin with the same needle I drawed with and never a issue either. Alcohol wipes and everything is kept in a airtight container. Clean clean clean.

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I don't have to tell anyone here how long I've been pinning I'm sure most of you know. Shit I was pinning when some of you fuks were still in grammar school. I have no issues with scar tissue. And still don't today. Besides the pain of test suspension which is completely unavoidable I never got pip either. I can honestly say most of you will think I'm reckless and dangerous with my methods. But I've never ever had a problem and still don't. Can't explain it. Luck? Don't know. I still use 22 1. 1/2 For my glutes. Shit I've even pinned my triceps with the fuker before. Delts too. Lol serious. I hate those 25's. Can't draw with them. That's right. I draw and pin with the same needle. I'm not gonna waste my time drawing and pinning with different needles. Fuk dat shit. Did i mention in all my years I've never had problem? Not even a pimple on pin site. But Hey! That's just me. Not condoning what I do. It's just what "I" do.

I was the same way seek. Never had an issue at all, just the scar tissue in my ass. Always used the same needle to draw and pin. You're lucky u don't have any scar tissue cus it's not fun trying to find a spot to pin. If I stick my ass cheek I can hear the needle going thru the scar tissue. Lol sounds and feels like Styrofoam. With the 22s I could feel the needle and it stung some times. Nothing crazy but, I don't feel shit with the 25s. Ever. I draw with a 28 gauge and it's probably quicker doing it that way.

You're stuck in your ways as I was too. That's awesome u don't have any scar tissue. Very rare.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
seek u ever pinned ur pp??? :32 (19):
and ecks you meant you draw with an 18 right? i draw 18/pin 23 but i will be ordering a fresh pack of 100 25s tomorrow after this convo ;)

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
seek u ever pinned ur pp??? :32 (19):
and ecks you meant you draw with an 18 right? i draw 18/pin 23 but i will be ordering a fresh pack of 100 25s tomorrow after this convo ;)

Yes I draw with an 18 and pin with 25. I use the same 18 to draw like 50 times before I use a new one.