Bring on the hate

Reaction score
Oh hey @Test_subject how are you doing today? I know how you’re feeling bruh….

View attachment 22835

Jeez... Did you cop this from Barely Illegal ?

Its ok, to be honest its my fault. I gave you guys far too much credit, I was actually stupid enough to think there might be some constructive critism given. I see now the error of my ways. Dont worry im sure you guys can flame me a bit more.
You were basically called an annoying troll who's not as witty as he thinks he is, and to change your attitude. That's not constructive enough?

Ingrate.

Reaction score
Jeez... Did you cop this from Barely Illegal ?

You were basically called an annoying troll who's not as witty as he thinks he is, and to change your attitude. That's not constructive enough?

Ingrate.
I must say RiR0 you must have sea turtles for nuts, plenty of fellow forum groupies be swingin from em. Hard to see where you stop and the rest of the cohorts start. Theres a word for that boys...,..Lapdog.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
And next week we are going to be working on complete sentences. I know you must be excited Lifter?
We are on a bb forum you numb fuck. Don't try to act like you are smart. I know I am smarter than you and I am a much better writer than you could ever hope to be you stupid piece of shit.

Reaction score
We are on a bb forum you numb fuck. Don't try to act like you are smart. I know I am smarter than you and I am a much better writer than you could ever hope to be you stupid piece of shit.
You sure are cupcake. And everyone knows that's true with every sentence. Matter of fact i'm just going to call you Einstein from here on out to acknowledge your intellectual superiority.

Reaction score
This is a joke right? I mean, c'mon, you guys are fucking with me right? Where are the cameras?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
This is a joke right? I mean, c'mon, you guys are fucking with me right? Where are the cameras?
Fucking with you about what exactly?
You don’t know how to train or diet.
You can’t be serious.
Did you think you’d get anyone telling you this was a good idea?
You claim you don’t care about health but you’re afraid to run tren and you’re afraid to train hard.
This is all just bullshit and stupid

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Now retard is just randomly shit posting me 😂
Hey dumbass incest rape victim, it’ll never fucking work

Reaction score
Now retard is just randomly shit posting me 😂
Hey dumbass incest rape victim, it’ll never fucking work
Quite alright, what else is there to do? I mean weve already established i dont really lift

Reaction score
A source, and meaningful conversation. I got 1 of them. Dont worry im gonna bounce. Your little bitch RiR0 can go back to being the same douche' bag (damn i love that word) hes been without my interference.

New Threads