Best Steroid

G

Georgia

Which steroid is your favorite? The best steroid for you? The one that has given you the most gains, biggest pumps, greatest strength, or anything at all.

Which steroid do you wish you never had to come off of?

I have only used Test & the feeling on it was amazing. You notice a huge difference after the first couple of pins in your attitude and energy and sex drive

P

Phatbastard

If I have to choose just 1 hands down test! It can be used to make you feel better Hence TRT or to make you grow. With relativlty no sides nature didnt create to begin with.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren...let's face it, it's king. Great for me because i never get any bad sides and i always see the best gains.

Z

Zeek

For me it is testosterone!! might not put the most mass on etc but sure makes me feel great!!

lone wolf

Reaction score
For me, it's tren hands down. I've ran test, deca, dbol, and a little winny tablets before, but tren is no doubt my fav. Just with tren it wrecked my lipids.

Oh and did i mention it made me horny as hell. The wife actually had to stay away from me! :)

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Testosterone hands down!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dbol. I love being strong, aggressive, bloated and awesome. Dbol gets me there.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bull testicles they are loaded with test, I scramble them baby every morning :D

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bull testicles they are loaded with test, I scramble them baby every morning :D

when I was a kid my pops friend was freaking huge and he used to tell us that he would blend bullz balls and drink them in a shake lol

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test for me. mix it with a little deca.. Ya baby.... Nothing like those deca pumps!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well only used test and dbol, but I'll have to go with test...can't wait to try the king tren though...

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren, besides the fact that at this very second while I'm typing this I wanna snatch this loud mouth ghetto fuck up by the throat cuz he can't shut the fuck up for 5 seconds to breath while I'm on break. Other then that, it's the tits.

G

Georgia

Tren, besides the fact that at this very second while I'm typing this I wanna snatch this loud mouth ghetto fuck up by the throat cuz he can't shut the fuck up for 5 seconds to breath while I'm on break. Other then that, it's the tits.

lol...ahhh Tren...bringing out the murderer in all of us

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Toss-up: Tren for potency, Test for overall well-being and stacking with anything else.

I'd not run Tren without Test so for me it's a tie :)

Reaction score
Test will always be king. I mean lets face it guys what would all other compounds be without test.

Reaction score
in my limited experience of test and dbol. I'd have to say dbol. I fucking lovedp them.

oooooosh